Chapter 12

Autumn's pov.

"Im cold." I shivered and wrapped my arms around my knees. We were all still in the dungeon,

An arm slid around my waist and I was crushed against Giovanni."Aw its ok,Im cold too...You know,theres other things we could do to keep warm." He winked.

I felt a hand trail downward...

I happily connected my fist with his jaw. He groaned holding his face in pain and I took the chance to get on my feet. I stopped my converse on his chest.

"You wanna try to reach down some more huh buddy?!" I said kicking his side. Idiot had the audacity to laugh.

"Actually if you'll nicely bend down, I'll reach for something else. Hey Raven,why dont you bend down too babe?" He smirked but it soon vanished when I kicked him where the son dont shine.

"Oh I wanna join!" Raven smiled and poor creep got another kick to the fellow but this time with a combat boot.

"Oh! Gawd! You b*tches!" He cried out in pain.

"Mhm maybe we should show him the b*tches we really are." I smirked and Raven and I exchanged evil looks.

"To the torture table!" Raven holloered and pointed while Giavanni's eyes nearly dropped out of his skull.

I grabbed his arms and Raven grabbed his feet,ignoring his protest and cries for help we strapped him to the torture table.

"You guys are nuts!"

"Yep!" We said in unison,our grins even larger with the satisfaction of his fear. Oh this was long over do.

"So where should we start?" I asked but Raven was already violently pulling on his once nice dark hair...he now looked like a scare crow crying out for help.

Mhm....I had an idea. " Oh Giovanni you dont mind if I use you as my ginea pig do you?"

"Oh god no-" He begged but it was too late.

Summoning the tension in myfinger tips I smirked evily as the tingling sinsation returned. It was becoming easier to control.

I slammed my hands against his chest and he cried out....smoke came up from my fingers.

"Wow..." Raven said in awe as I pulled back my hands. My hand prints were burned onto his skin." So what fire?"

"Damn,guess so. Hey Raven you should try out your powers to." I smled,Oh this had to be the best detention ever!

"Shut up you fire breathing b*tch!" Giavanni squeeked and Raven pulled her hand back to hit him.

"Raven I got this." I pulled my hand back still aware of the power in my palms and fingers,I slapped him. He screamed like a girl.

My hand print was now noticably burned onto his cheek. Raven and I burst into laughter.

"I hate you both." he cried.

I held up my palm and pushed. Flames dance at my finger tips. "Im sorry,What did you say Giovanni?"

"Nothing! Nothing!" he said shaking with fear.

Raven and I echanged another one of our looks. Were werent done yet....But when we were Giovanni wouldnt be hitting on either one of us anytime soon...

Raven's pov

"Hmmm, what next?" I asked Autumn evily, I felt tension in my arms, they were sore and felt numb.

Autumn lifed up a torture tool, and smiled back at me.

"My God! Why do my arms hurt?" I asked Autumn, just then I extended my arm and twisted it.

Giovanni screamed in pain, his body was forceibly streched out from the torture table.

"No way!" Autumn smiled, "Try it agian.." she commanded and I did.

"Ahh! Stop it!" Giovanni shouted at me "You are insane!"

"What else is new?" I laughed, was this my power....if I could move the crank without touching it then why couldn't I move the water...maybe I wasn't strong enough?

I was consumed in thought, I walked over to Autumn. "Put your phone on the floor." I asked her,

She did as I asked and I tried what I did before, I had thought up, come up to my hand. With a bit of a strugle at first the phone floated up, then zipped up to meet my hand. I gave the phone back to Autumn.

"Giovanni?" I looked over at him

"Ya baby?" He said flirty, I turned the crank again, he screamed. "What do you want?!"

"Why can I do all this stuff, and yet they transfered me from Dark Arts class?"

"I don't know, ask for a transfer to a class with Violet."

Violet is a ghost....can she do all this stuff? Am I a ghost? No I couldn't be, I can't walk thought walls...or I don't think I can..

I looked over to Autumn, enjoying herself a little to much. "Hey want to just leave him?" I asked her.

"But his screams of pain fill me with joy." She smiled evily.

"Fine only one more time though." I told her and I twisted the crank more, this time slowly.

"Gahhhh!" Giovanni squealed. Autumn smiled and walked away satisfied.

I turned the crank back so he would stop screaming.

"Wonder what the boys will say when we tell them?" Autumn asked me.

"When should we tell them?" I looked back at her

"Well maybe they could help us, ya know?" She replied hopeful.

Kaj came down the steps and looked at the two of us.

"You two may go" he looked over to Giovanni and shook his head. But we ran before he could say anything, once outside we were blinded by the bright sun.

"I am going back to the dorm to get this blood of my face." I told Autumn

"I'm with ya." She said as we walked to our dorms