Chapter 21

Raven's pov

I couldn't help but smile when I saw Autumn and Savioir together again, then I remembered who was behind me. I quickly shut the door. Hunter looked mad and hurt all at the same time, I felt bad.

"Hunter?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm outa here." He said as he stormed out of the dorm.

"Hunter wait!" I called after him but he slamed the door before I could go after him.

A few moments later Autumn and Savioir walked in hand in hand.

"You sure know how to jump from man to man." I joked with her

"I can teach you some time."

"Who says I am gonna share my girlfriend!" Toby said playfully grabbing me from behind and throwing me to the couch.

"Aw, come on! Your brother seems like a great guy!" I teased.

"That's it!" Toby shouted attacking with tickles, me being the extremely ticklish person I am erupted in laughter

"Say you're sorry!" Toby commanded laughing.

"Never!" I shouted back

I pushed Toby off the couch and pulled me down with him. He pulled me close to him, for a moment I glanced over to Savioir and Autumn to see the two of them making up for all the lost kissing.

I looked back over to Toby and began to play with his blonde hair inbetween my fingers. I pulled him in for a kiss, it was a gentle kiss like he feared I would smash into pieces. We were sadly interuped when the door swung opened.

"Woah! Didn't know this party was a makeout sesh! I woulda brought someone!" Giovanni said. Why now, why?!

"Giovanni, get out!" I shouted from behind the couch, he walked over to see me and Toby laying on the floor.

"Geez on the floor too?!" He laughed.

"Out!" Autumn shouted

"Fine, I was  gonna make this party fun, but I see you are handling that perfectly fine by yourselves." He laughed and the door shut behind him.

"Where were we?" Toby asked smiling missing the kiss as much as I was. He leaned in a breath away from my face, "Was it here? He asked smiling

"Warmer.." He moved ever so slightly forward.

"Warmer.." I said again

Our lips collided, the kiss more needy this time, but I didn't mind at all.

Someone cleared their throat, I reluctantly pulled away, and looked up at Autumn and Savioir.

"We can leave, ya know, but this party is for you." Autumn laughed.

Toby turned on his back and sighed, "Well what do you have planned next, mommy?" Toby asked jokingly and slightly disapointed.

"Video games? A Seance?" Autumn asked, once she realized what she said her eyes filled with regret.

"Raven, I am-"

"Don't appoligize." I said smiling, this is something we are all gonna have to get used to.

Autumn's pov.

"Okay" I smiled back at my best friend. "So i guess we could just watch movies then if you want." I offered. Gosh I really need to think before I speak sometimes.

"Nope! I want to do that seance." She said and we al stared in surprise. "What?! I want to try this stuff out, ya know get to learn a few things."

"Hey if she's up for it so am I." I said with a smile.