Chapter 26

Autumn's pov.

We took a step forward and suddenly the air grew cold and the winds wistled. We all exxhanged looks.

"Ladies first!" Toby chirped and pushed Racen and I forward.

"Haha yeah, he's right. You women know how i am about my manners." Savior said and put a ahnd over his heart in mock as we slowly turned to glare at the oh so angelic boy.

"Oh yes always the gentlemen." I snorted and made a mental note to leave a crawling suprise in his bed sheets sometime.

"So,,looks like we're going in first then." Raven said bluntly and linked our arms. "Ready?"

"Nope! But lets do it!" I said trying to pep us all up and we closed the distance and took a breathe.

We opened the creaky door and stepped in the small house. Just when the guys were about to step in the door slammed shut. As well as the windows that had blown open,lockes clicked.

"Why do i get the feeling we're screwed?" I streaked as the whole house started shaking.

Raven screached and we coward against eachother as things started to fly around in the darkness.

"I dont know! Perhaps because we're trapped in a haunted house!"

"Well im sorry! I only wanted answers for you!" I cried. This was all my fault and now we were trapped in a dark room with who knows what flying around us. I was kinda afraid to see what was causing it...

"I know but-" Raven was cut off by laughter.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I blurted and we backed up until we hit the walls.

And just like that all the books,plates and anything else that had been moving through the air suddenly fell to the ground by the sounds of it. Whispers filled the darkness.

"Looks like we have visiters..."

"We like visiters..."

"So young, we could use some new friends..."

"Its been a while.."

"Ohmygod, who is that?" Raven whispered as she clung to me. I held on jsut as tightly and tryed to get a better look.

"I dont know." I cryed."I cant see."

"Autumn! your fire. We need to see." Raven begged.

I groaned in fear but new she was right...although id much rather be unware by what or who was surounding us.

I squeezed my best friends hand and did what i did best. I extended my arm and A ball of fire grew in my palm lighting up the tiny,old fasioned room.

We greeted by hostile black eyes. Exactly 3 pairs.

"Oh god.." Raven whispered in fear and the three witches smirked in satisfaction at our fear.

"A fire bender?" One asked threateningly and she took a step forward. " I can do more."

 Suddenly the ground shook but this time the floor cracked around our feet and screams excaped out lips as the windows shattered.

I wasnt the only bender here.

They all started closing in and we could hear the guy's concerned calls from outside.

"Run!" Raven cried she shoved me closer to the steps.

Well you didnt have to tell me twice!

We ran up the stairs with the three "dead" witches on our heels. Things got hetic and the ground began to tremor more violently. Railings turned into snakes and the walls began to peel...