Chapter 13

Savioir's pov

"That's what you two get!" I said smirking,Toby nodded in agreement.

Poor dude gots no balls. He's so whipped. Atleast im not like that with autumn..pfft right?

Autumn looked up at me, with her blue beautiful eyes...wonder if I ever told her that...

"Well it was actually pretty fun, after we started to torture Giovanni." She grined evily up at me. I was so proud.

As she said his name I saw him limping back to his dorm, he looked bloddier than both the girls together.

"That's my girl." I said as I put my arm around her. Raven was just standing their awkwardly like she always does without her elf by her side.

"Grow some balls and hold your girlfriend!" I said to him, he blushed and Raven made the first move...as usual. I need to give that boy some lessions on how to be smooth around your girlfriend.

"Hey, I am dead, can you guys walk us back to our dorm?" Autumn asked me as I pulled her closer to me.

"Sure." I smiled wickedly.

"Is your neck okay?" Raven asked me, probably from smiling to wickedly.

"Fine." I mumbled

Autumn began laughing. So did Toby and Raven.

"Hey do you want us to walk you back or not?!"

It became silent, and awkward. We were in the front of their dorm door... I was nervous to ask Autumn...

I nuddged Toby just like we practiced while they were in detention.

"So, would you two like to join us in the Masquerade Ball next Saturday?" I asked with swave

"Sure!"

"Hell no!"

Why didn't Autumn want to go. Raven was just as shocked as I was.

"Give us one second." She said as she closed the door over.

And just like that all hell broke loose.

We could hear their muffled voices as we leaned in closer for a better sound.

Big mistake.

"Why wouldnt you want to go?! That was so sweet of him and uou say no?! No?!" It was Raven...shit I hope Toby never got on her bad side again.

"Cuz i dont want to?! Do I look like a fricken princess to you?!" And that was Autumn.

"Well you will be! Cuz I said so,and cuz Im not going alone while your ass is watching horror flicks and after Savior asked so sweetly! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Nope! Can you repeat that louder? I dont think I heard you the first time." Autumn's voice chirped.

"Thats it!" Raven's voice screeched and the next thing you hear glass shaddering.

I slowly turned to toby with wide eyes. "I fear for you man..." I whispered and he nodded with a gulp. We turned our attention to the war taking place in the tiny dorm.

Screams fild the dorms. Holy fricking shit.....

"You are going!-"

"The hell-"

Glass shattered again.

"Did you just throw a vase at me?!" Autumn screeched.

"blah-

"Shit-"

"Stop puling! Dammit that my hair!"

"Then you'll atttend bald!"

"Go to-"Autumns voic e was cut off and we mufling.

"Is she holding a pillow to her face?" Toby asked in horror.

"Uh...Raven? Do you mind not killing Autumn? I like my girlfriends breathing!"

Just then the door flew open and we fell forward and hit the ground. We took the quick chance to take in the room...if thats what it even was anymore.

It looked like someone had set off a bomb in here.

We slowly looked up to see Raven smiling wickedly. "Sorry just had to make some thigs clear. She's going...arent you Autumn?"

"um-uh y-yeah. " Atumn's voice studdered a bit and she stumbled forwarsd gripping her jungle of a head. Withthe other hand she rubbed her slighty busted lip.

"Daaaaaaammmn" Toby and i said in unison.

"oh-oh dont worry Savior. You taught me well...didnt you Raven?" She asked ripping words out of her best friends mouth.

Raven held up her bloody hands. "She has claws!" She whisper screamed.

"Well,I soppose its a good thing the mascarade ball is in week then huh?" Toby asked way to poplitely. But I had to agree with him.

I had to admit I was scared shitless by the both of them right now. I had a feeling Toby was too.

"Well" Raven clapped her hands. " We have dresses to find now dont we?" She smiled evily and Autumn nodded hesitently.

"Well ok. Raven dear-" Toby was cut off ny Autumn slapping the door shut.

"Your girlfriend is a nut case!" I said to Toby, he looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

"Like your's desrved the Nobel Peace Prize!" He remarked back.

I looked at my friend, I knew he was crazy for his girl, and she was for him but I needed to help this kid.

"I am gonna teach you how to be the man in the relationship." I looked over to him, he looked confused

"But I am the man in the relationship..."

"But she wears the pants." I remarked...I have alot of work ahead of me....