Chapter 14

Autumns pov

"I give up!" I said and threw my hands up. I turned to leave the store but then someone stopped me.

"Oh no you don't." Raven said evily and dragged me back to the never ending pile of dresses. "We've been threw this! You are going,now shut up and find a dress!"

I was about to arguing...but then I remembered the little war we had back in the dorms. Talk about hell.

We've been tearing up the little shops in town and nothing! The hell! This day felt like it was getting no where.

"Oh can we atleast go trash another store now please?" I groaned for probably the hundredth. How do people have patients for this?!

"Yeah your right. We'll grab some coffee and loom at some other places around." My friend thankfully said and we finally left.

Going into star bucks we grabbed what we needed and headed back out. I decided to spill about saviors lessons to the elf.

"You know Saviors trying to make a man out of your boy." I smirked.

Ravens eyes when wide as she turned to look at me...then it hit me.

"Not like that you perv!" I sovereign her. "He's trying to teach Toby to be less of a wuss and actually wear the pants in this relationship ship for once. Gosh."

She burst out laughing. "Oh ok good. I thought you meant something else for a second! Ha sorry. And maybe that's not a bad thing." She admitted.

"You can thank him later. Shorty needs a few hundred lessons if you ask me." I joked.

"And Savior doesn't? He needs to be more of a gentleman dontcha think." She nudged me.

"Oh honey that's just how I like em." Wiggling my brows,she had another laughing fit.

People walked by and stared. I waved innocently while my friend was practically chocking on her cookie from laughing to hard.

"Raven breathe!" I laughed and she flipped me of. Hey maybe this day wasn't so bad after all.

She stumbled off and finally started breathing in sweet oxogen once again. She leaned against a store window and continued to catch her breathe.

I might have laughed my ass off at her but i was busy smirking.

I was focused on the sick dresses behind her.

Mhm...this was going to be a fun mascarade ball....

Raven's pov

I turned around to see what Autumn was looking at, her future dress. I grabbed her arm, "Come on then!" We walked in to a small store, we walked over to the lady working there and asked her to take down the dress.

Autumns eyes light up when she came out of the dressing room, she looked stunning. Her dress was dark purple with a black corset, it was knee length, and strapless. "Beautiful, Savioir would love it." I told her smiling.

Autumn happy she found her dress I now had to find mine,I began to walk around the store and right near the back of the store in the corner was one of the prettiest dresses I ever saw. I went up to the front and asked the woman helping us, "Is that dress in the back for sale?" I pointed in the direction of the dress and nodded her head. I took it off the rack and ran to the dressing room.

I walked out in a dress, just below the knee. It was a simple dress, it was a midnight blue with a black tule showing at the begining and end of the dress. It reached just an inch below my knee. I fixed the black ribbon straps and the ribbon in the front of the dress the resembled a corset

"Wow, you look great!" Autumn said happily. I was glad I found my dress finaly.

"Now to find shoes, a mask, and if needed accessories." I sighed as we walked up to the register.

"Joy." Autumn said sarcastily.

"You girls need mask? Your in luck we have some!" The cashier said gleefuly. She disapeared to the back for a moment and came back out with boxes of masks.

"They started Masqurade season early this year didn't they?" She asked us, I never new they had a season for masquerade balls.

She pulled out a few masks that matched our dresses. I looked at them carefully, there were two masks I liked, both were cat eyed, one was blue with an intricate black design and the other black with what reminded me of the Stary Night painting. I had decided on both, I would wear the blue on and the black would look great on my desk.

Autumn had got a black mask that was outlined with purple lace, it would look great with her dress.

"One stop shopping!" I said happily.

We left the store, with a few hours left before we should start heading back to the dorm. "Finish the day with getting some accessories and shoes?" I looked over to her.

"If we must."

"Yes, we must, because the boys don't understand the process of finding a dress and all that goes with it. This is our only chance to get stuff." I replied frustrated.

We saw a shop that had alot of hand made acessories and right next to it a shoe store, "What a streak of good luck." Autumn said smiling.

The rest of the day was just as successful, Autumn and I found shoes, and jewlery, and I bought a pair of black gloves to go with my dress. "Cause, I'm girly like that!" I shouted to Autumn as I picked up the gloves from the shelf.

The ball was two days away, or atleast I thought. As we walked back to the dorm Savioir found us. "Oh hey guys, we made a mistake the Ball is tomorrow. You have all your stuff right?" He asked embarised of the mistake he made.

"You are so, lucky we do." Autumn said blankly.

VOTE AND PLZ COMMENT THANK U!