Chapter 20

Raven's pov

"Come on Toby, I am tired I want to go home." I complained, he had me running around the city all day.

"I'll carry you?" He offered holdign his arms out.

I was to tired to say no, "Fine, but were are we going now?"

"To the car." He laughed. I was carried to the car a block or so away.

"What would I do without you?" I joked as I was seated in the passanger side of the car.

"Be bored, be a third wheel, die with twenty cats." Toby said as he started the car, I laughed.

We took the long way home for some reason...

Toby picked me up again and started to carry me to the dorms. "You know I can walk, there is this new thing called legs." I laughed looking up at him in his blue eyes, he smiled and put me down when we made it into the dorm cafe.

"Your wish is my command." He said as he bowed.

"Why thank you, good sir." I said extending my hand out for a kiss. He gently kissed my hand and rose from his bow.

"Come my princess, your royal chamber awaits." He said escorting me back to my room.

We were at my door and I walked in, Toby stayed right behind me and walked right in.

"SUPRISE!" Autumn, Toby, and Hunter shouted.

"Happy sulk party!" Autumn said giving me a hug.

"Wow, we haven't had one of those since we were ten!" I smiled looking around the room, all of my favorite things: Chicken Parm with pasta, chocolate cake, pound cake, ice cream, chocolate, and so much candy to make your teeth fall out from decay. Near the T.V a pile of movies and video games new and old.

"This is gonna be great." I smiled.

Toby put his arm around me and smiled, "Now you know why I had to keep you busy all day."

"Yeah, I know. Thanks, sweeite." I said pecking his lips

"Let the party begin!" Hunter shouted as he ran over to the IPod doc put some music on. I walked over to the food table to get some food, Autumn followed.

There was a knock at the door. "I got it!" Toby shouted over the music. It was Savioir, "Hey, glad you could make it!" Toby said

"Hey it's for Raven. I couldn't say no. How is she?" He asked trying to whisper as he walked in.

"Alot better, she can hold stuff again."

"Thats good."

"Hey what about you and Autumn?" Toby asked

"No idea..."

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. It was Savioir, I missed seeing him around. I could only imagine how Autumn feels. "Hey kiddo, how are you?" He said kissing my cheek.

"Someone is in a good mood." I joked looking up at him, I realized how much of a brother he realy is to me. "Better, glad I can finally touch stuff, still alot of unanswered questions but ya know."

"Yeah, I am glad you are feeling better now."

"Hey are you gonna do anything about Autumn?"

"She wants no part of me."

"Try to talk to her tonight."

I whispered in his ear, "Hurry up, Hunter is great and all, but you can tell there is something missing there."