Chapter 11

Autumn's pov.

"Alright so here you take this." Raven said and tossed me a small piece of metal the size of my palm.

"Your giving me a pocket knife?" I asked twirling it around.

"Yes. Now stop playing with the sharp little object and lets sit in the park and wait. Im sure Ezra will be here soon and we'll be ready." She said and dragged me to the middle of the park. We set on the ledge that surrounded the huge fountain.

"Okay...What are you using?" I asked

She smirked and pulled out a bow and arrow. "This."

"Damn! You can use that?" I stared at it in awe. "Hey where did you get this stuff anyway?"

"The.. school's tool...shack?" she murmered and looked away.

"Raven! Are-" I cut myself off from yelling at my best friend as both our phones rung at the same time.

We exchanged glanced and slowly looked at our screens.

"Toby."

"Savior."

We both started laughing. It was about time they realized we were gone.

"Ugh toby's going to kill me." She smiled.

"Yeah I have a feeling Savior wont be too happy about his missing car either." I cracked up. Oh I felt like such a dirty person but now it was kind of fun.

The calls whent on and on..and on...

then came the angry voice mails...

then some not so gentle txt messages....

Then the phone calls again....

It soon got irritating.

"Mhm...should I answer?"

Raven's evil smile matched mine. "Oh yes!"

I laughed and answered Savior's 25th phone call. I put it on speaker.

"Hey Savior whats up?" I asked innocently.

"Whats up?! Did you take my frickin car?!" He freaked over the phone. Raven and I put hands over our mouths to stop us from completely bursting into laughter.

"Yep!"

"At least tell me my baby's ok."

"Aw..." We said in unison. "Savior im fine." I finished.

"Uh...I meant my car..."

My jaw dropped and Raven burst into laughter.

"Oh the car! Yeah buddy sorry cant really say the same for that...." I faked worry. I had actually managed not to screw it up. Who would have known!

"Autumn...." His voice threatened slowly.

"Oops! Look at that I just ran into a tree! buh-bye!" I rushed out and hung up on his face.

I crossed my arms and hufffed.

"And you thought he was worried about you when he said baby!" Raven teared.

"Asshole." I huffed.

"Im sorry but the look on your face was priceless." She laughed some more.

"You know what..." I trailed off when I saw something out of place. "Hey you see that cupcake too..right?"

"Yes..."

We both stared at the random basket ball sized cupcake sitting on the table across from us. It was pink and glittery with sprinkles all over the place.