Chapter 24

Raven's pov

"What the hell were you thinking?" I looked at Hunter while cleaning up his bloody face.

"I am just mad, he hurt her like that and she is going back to him. He is only going to do it again." He winced in pain.

"Look Hunt, I know you like her, but what happened between her and Savioir was a misunderstanding."

"Then why did she come to me?"

"To piss him off? Try to replace him?"

"He will only hurt her again. He doesn't love her." He said spitefully. I sprayed an extra bit of disinfectant because of it.

"How do you know that?" I asked trying to keep calm.

Hunter remained silent.

"This can't keep happening. You aren't helping your relationship with Autumn by fighting with Savioir. It will only make her resent you for it."

"She made me happy..." He said upset over the one that got away.

"There are plenty of spiders in the web."

"Clever." He smirked

I finished fixing him up and brought him over to Savioir and Autumn. They were giving eachother the death stare.

"Look guys, you need to stop this. It isn't fair to anyone." I waited for someone to say something.

"If you have anything to say to anyone here, say it now or forever hold your peace." I said trying to end this once and for all.

"Take it back." Savioir said not breaking eye contact with Hunter.

"Alright I take it back. Promise you won't hurt her again." Hunter said with anger

"Promise. Keep your mouth away from Autumn's, and I won't bother you again."

"Rave, love the hair!" Autumn said standing across from me on Savioirs arm.

"Pastel chalks." I smiled

I looked back over to Hunter and Savioir to find they were looking at us.

"Are we all at peace?" I asked

"Yeah." They said in unison.

"Alright, shake on it." They did, then Hunter made his way to his dorm.

Toby was  in the grass laying down with his shirt and shoes off.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked

"Tanning."

I looked at Autumn and we nodded our heads and ran back to the dorm. Savioir sat behind with Toby and sat in the sun next to him.

"You would be the one to create world peace." Autumn said picking out her bathing suit suitable for tanning.

"Me? Never! I can handle petty stuff, but when it becomes international forget it." I laughed

After we got changed we made our way back to the grounds.

"Have your sun block?" I asked Autumn

"Yes mommy." she said annoyed

"It's not my fault you burn in 15 minutes. Remember the time we tanned at your place in your back yard?"

"How could I? You won't ever let me forget." She smiled

We layed our towels down and took off our sun dresses. Toby whistled at me. Savioir laughed when I smacked him with my flip flop.

"Ow!" He laughed, "That hurt!"