Chapter 9

Raven's pov

"What the hell happened to you?" Hunter asked Autumn nervously as he let us all in his dorm.

Autumn told him the same story she had just told us. He looked at all of us, I felt horrible. I should have been there with her, maybe then he wouldn't have hurt her..

"The bite, what does it feel like?" He asked nervously.

"Just like a regular bite..I won't turn into a vampire will I?!" She asked him but looked at me.

I felt so sick, but I needed to be there for Autumn. Hunter began to speak

"No, you should be alright. That guy need's something from you two, it's what make the both of you so special." He the both of us.

"What is so special about us? How does everyone know we are special? Will he be coming back?" I overwhelmed him with questions.

"When new people come, we can already tell what they will most likely be. With you two, no one has the slightest idea, we still don't. Some of the teachers think you two have some sort of powers, that is probably what the vampire wants. More power..."

"So they wont be safe till this guy is dead?" Savioir asked.

"Most likely.." Hunter said fearfuly.

"Alright, thanks Hunter." Toby said as we all walked out of the room.

"Let's bring you two back to your dorms." Toby and Savioir both said in unison.

"The nurse probably has something for Autumn's bites." I sugested.

Savioir nodded in agreement, "She is right." He said as he scooped up Autumn and walked her down to the nurse.

I opened the dorm door and sat on my bed, "Go get changed, I'll stay with you tonight. Autumn will be at the nurse till tomorrow at least." Toby said as he sat down at my desk.

"Toby you dont have to do that." I said grabbing a pair of gray streachy pants and a loose tee shirt, and walking into the bathroom to get changed.

I opened the door and saw that he pulled down my bed sheets for me. "With that guy after the two of you? Me and Savioir will probably be with one of you most of the time, we dont want to give that vampire guy another chance to hurt either of you."

It made sense, I sat on my bed and got comforable. Toby kissed my forhead gently.

"You are alot warmer than normal, I think you have a fever." he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Great, we have class tomorrow, we are being hunted down and to top it of I am sick and Autumn is at the nurse."

The door opened, Toby turn around prepairing to fight. It was only Savioir, "She is going to be alright, the nurse gave her some medicine that should fix her right up by tomorrow morning, she will be down there for the night." He informed the both of us.

"What about you?" He asked me

"Toby thinks I have a fever.."

He walked over to me and put the back of his hand on my forehead. "You do." He said and walked out of the room.

"So helpful.." I realized I wasn't to tired. So I got out of bed and began to walk around the room.

He was back in a few moments, "Drink this." he demanded as he held out a tea mug.

"Why?" I was confused

"It will make you feel better."

I grabbed it and began to drink it down. It was horrible, but I needed to get better.