Chapter 1: Fully Loaded

Cinnamon
"Come onnn Cinnamon! It's just one party girl I promise it will not mess up your 'perfect life'.." said her friend of 6 years and a half: Sapphire.

Sapphire was hell bent on breaking Cinnamon's shell & she always get what she wants.

"I don't know, I mean I get that I deserve a little fun, but what if-" I was cut off.

"WHAT IF YOU HAVE FUN! Come on you are a catch! Beautiful brown eyed girl with her head on her shoulders..that's rare in this day and age." Sapphire confessed.

I chewed my full pink lips contemplating. 'What if I actually go out and have the time of my life', I thought. I sighed heavily.

"Is there a dress code or..or something regulation I have to follow??" I asked curiously then held the phone away from her ear as Sapphire squealed.

"BIHHHHH YOU FINNA BE FINEEEEEEEE YASSSS MAMÍ YOU GONNA BE EXTRA EXTRA SPICY BABY JUST WAIT ILL BE RIGHT OVER!"

I giggled her little adorable laugh. "Well hold on somebody's beating the heck outta my door". I walked to the door holding the phone then immediately bursted into laughter. Sapphire was already at the door with half of her wardrobe in two luggage bags grinning ear to ear.

"Let's break this shell mamí" Sapphire smirked.

I sighed smiling nervously, "Oh boy.."

Desmond
As he was ironing his black Stussy shirt, smoke filled the room. He was quite experienced with drugs but only stuck with one: Mary Jane. It put his mind as ease but from what? Since he's so chill & laid back what could he need a stimulant like this for?

Music blasted from huge stereo speakers in two corners of his room, putting me in the most chillest state of mind. As I put my shirt on facing the mirror, I doused himself in Ralph Lauren Polo Red cologne. Placing my jewels on was a routine ritual. Start with the diamond earrings brighter than chandeliers, slipping the chain over my soft curly fro, to the certain of my chest & ending it all with a rose gold watch from my dad. I was a man of few words, as was my dad. Dez on the other hand was a 'businessman' & trust me he meant business. My phone ringed once & I answered immediately saying a simple phrase with a slight southern accent mixed with Hispanic spices.

"Yo, what you got fo' me"..