Chapter 14: Temperatures rising

Cinnamon
May 12th
Whoever created time, I had a huge bone to pick with them. It was already May and I haven't planned anything for my birthday!

Since I just got back to Cali I'm going to celebrate here instead of going back home. Still cannot believe Desmond was there. Despite how my body reacts towards him, my heart reminds me of that night. I can't allow him back in.

I rolled over unplugging my phone, checking my notifications. All I woke up to was 100% battery and something else Donald Trump was doing from the news app. I decided to scroll on twitter and retweet memes.

Bursting out laughing from reading goofy stuff, Sapphire bursted in my room & jumped on me.

"SWEETNESSSS!! I been waiting on you to wake up since 4! I'm boreddd entertain me pweaseee?" She stated excitedly straddling me.

Staring up at her I was instantly taken aback by what she calls pajamas. Boyshorts & a lacey blue bra. Sometimes when she was around me I'd get these sexy thoughts but I mean who wouldn't! The way she was on me also didn't help much.

"What do you want to do you big baby? It's only so much you can do at 7AM" I smirked giggling.

Sapphire put on her thinking face, crossing her arms purposely making her breast poke out.

"Hmmm I was thinking something that involved strawberries & whipped cream maybe?" She bit her lip looking down at me.

Goodmorning to me

****
"Sapphire you make THE BEST pancakes in the entire universe of America!" I said with a mouth full of pancakes & strawberries.

She laughed loudly almost choking on her apple juice. "Sometimes I really wonder about you.."

I finished my breakfast laughing to myself gathering our dirty dishes. As I started making dishwater, my phone began to ring. Since Phire was closer and drier than me she answered.

"House of Beauty this is Cutie, how may I help you?...Haha no this is Sapphire...she's washing dishes..wait what time?..hmm I'll think about it text me the addy! Alright munchkin be safe bye!" She hopped on the counter excitedly.

"So who was it Cutie?" I giggled slightly.

"It was Scarlet inviting us to a Lingerie Party!.. Before you say No we-"

"Ah..Na" I responded with my Michael Kyle imitation (My Wife & Kids).

"Sweetness come onnnnn! You always pass up the sexy events like you not a whole 5 star meal! I promise it'll be fun my bunny! As soon as you feel uncomfortable, we can come back home okay?" Sapphire pleaded poking out her lip.

I sighed deeply, rolling it over in my head.
"okay OKAY I'll go! But I'm picking my lingerie set AND you have to do my Calculus homework for a week!"

"DEALLL" she squealed running to the bathroom to get freshened up.

I sighed looking up at the ceiling. What am I getting myself into?

Desmond
I inhaled deeply letting the smoke fill my lungs as I scrolled through twitter. I always wake up early, roll up and get on twitter. It was somehow therapeutic.

I exhaled the cloud from my mouth and thought back to Cinnamon. She was something special. Regardless of what I did, i still love her. Weird huh?

Before I could finish tweeting some Playboi Carti lyrics, a message appeared at the top of my phone.

Scarlet Red:
Good morning big daddy ;) seen your retweets and it made me think about...

I tapped the message, taking me to the full thread so I could see the message fully. Scarlet Red was this bad lil piece that I met making a deal one day with this head honcho type of guy. She gave me bedroom eyes the entire negotiation.

One thing led to another annddd I was getting some pretty decent head in my truck. Head is head so I definitely wasn't turning it down.

Scarlet Red:
Good morning big daddy ;) seen your retweets and it made me think about how sexy your voice is.. come through today maybe?..

My thumb lingered over the keyboard. I already know her intentions and I mean why not? I replied 'Yeah I'll be there tonight' and went back to twitter.

I had to be at the Pharmacy at 9 to check how the money flow was compared to what was being sold. I did random checks just to make sure everything was everything.

I finished off my blunt, looking at the sun sitting pretty in the sky. While basking in it's glory Little Red texted back.

Scarlet Red:
If you coming through tonight um there's going to be a small get together..we can still have time to catch up though ;)..

I simply shot back 'all good ma' and leaned back in my chair relaxing. Guess that's the move for today.