Chapter 11: Where the Good Times Roll

Cinnamon
I absolutely loved the MLK parade. Considering the fact my mom & dad was in it made my day 10 times better. They pretty much gave each and everyone of us an concussion.

Despite the fact J & Desmond argued the whole time, we caught so much stuff.

Desmond, J, Benjamin & I was walking back to my car that was coincidentally parked a street away from theirs.

J got close to my ear & whispered "You want to piss him off how we used to?" I smiled brightly thinking about how much we picked on Desmond. I nodded sneakily.

J wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close & pretended like he was whispering sweet nothings to me. I giggled & blushed leaning into him.

"John! We are in public!! At least wait until we get to my car.." I said seductively watching Desmond glance over fuming.

He huffed & walked faster away from us like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

J burst into laughter first running & diving on Desmond's back. That was it for me. I fell out on the sidewalk laughing.

"Comeeee onn broo you know I'm just playing! You stay in yo feelings lil pretty boy!" J exclaimed wrestling in the street with Desmond.

Desmond
So this nigga really gonna mack on my girl like I not right here! All these niggas is snakes I can't trust nobody.

Fuck her she ain't my girl anyways who cares I thought stomping to the car.

Next thing you know I hear laughing and I realized how stupid I was to fall for it AGAIN.

They stayed doing this playful junk in high school that's why I hated when they linked up.

"Bro get the f*ck off of me! Go talk to ya girlfriend" I semi yelled wrestling with J.

I heard her laugh and got weak in the knees. Her laugh sent chills throughout my body. Damn I missed her.

I went & picked her up off the sidewalk throwing her over my shoulder flexing.

"We alllll know who the REAL King is" I stuck out my chest, flipping off J. He put his hands up surrendering but still laughing.

She giggled all the way until we got to her car & I put her down. I got trapped in those big brown eyes again & instinctively licked my lips.

"You going to the Trinity Gardens parade Saturday?" I asked.

She snapped herself out of thought, "Uh duhhhh" she stated with sass getting into her car

"Alright then ma, you be safe I wanna see you again.." I smirked closing her door for her leaning into the window. "Let me know when you get home?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

She chewed on that juicy bottom lip then smiled, "I'll think about it.."

And with that she pulled off leaving me in a trance. I love Mardi Gras..