Chapter 2: Sunny Duet

Desmond
"So you mean to tell me you NOT tryna go out & mack on some hunnies?" Benjamin exclaimed. "Okay you must have caught something bro"

I smiled a little showing my dimples. "Nah man it's not that. I'm a businessman before anything. The hunnies come & go. This money forever. Know what I'm sayin'?"

Benjamin smacked his lips. "Ight I get it 'stay down stack up' but bro I'm tryna be in somebody guts tonigh'. I'm around you & White Girl 24/7 bro! Just one night it's gonna be lit I swear I'll even call up John.."

I had a full blown smile at this point. "Now you KNOW J cuts up when we take him out. He probably um busy with his.." I checked my watch. " with his 8:30 'checkup' right now!"

Ben shook his head laughing. "It'll be like old times man just find something saucy to wear."

I suddenly smelled a scent of someone from my past. 'Ok what the hell' I thought. I even looked around to confirm I was trippin'. 'Dark Kiss' ringed in my head & stayed in my nostrils as I rolled up & sparked a blunt.

"..I need to be knocking somebody spine outta place in about 30 minutes or I'm fighting"

Cinnamon
I gazed deep into the mirror, picking myself apart. Every outfit was beautiful, but I didn't want that. I wanted to be stunning. Show up & show out! After rummaging through almost all of Sapphire's selections I threw herself on the bed with a heavy sigh.

"Suh I don't believe there's anything for me in there. Everything screams 'Sapphire', I need something that moans 'Cinnamon'.."

You could reach out & grab the lightbulb over Sapphire's head. She bought an outfit perfect for this particular moment. A fitted laced maroon dress that was see through enough to peak interest, but not give away the secret. As she presented it to Cinnamon, she was certain that was the outfit.

"Sapphire! Oh my god!! You..you like expect me to wear that? I mean no doubt it's absolutely amazing but you sure??" I managed to get out.

"Ma you the one that wants something that moans your name. I always tell you I wouldn't mind doing it myself but ANYWAYS!! When I seen this I had to get it for you." Sapphire winked slightly blushing.

"Well I want you to know I really appreciate this Cupcake! You really do rock with me." I smiled my million dollar smile that made anyone fall in love without warning. I hurried & slipped the dress on & admired how it cuddled my body better than anything. My curves were getting the attention they lacked.

"Shit.." Sapphire breathed out. "Uh come on so I can get this hair & makeup done. Finna beat that face for the Gods mamí! I got you.."