four.

The next couple of days weren't easy for Mitch. His back ached from his punishment with Scott. It stops him from doing a lot of his chores. All he wants to do is lay in bed in cry, and he can't even do that because Scott yells at him for being a useless Omega.

Mitch's heat is coming up and he's worried about what's going to happen.

Will Scott try to be apart of his heat? Would they try for children so soon? Mitch knows the only reason Scott agreed to marrying him is because he wants to have children, and lots of them.

Mitch is still a teenager. He's nowhere near ready to be a parent yet. That won't stop Scott though. Scott's ready to be a parent and that's all that seems to matter around here.

"Mitch?" Scott yells as he walks down the stairs. He walks into the kitchen and throws his arms up when he sees that Mitch is nowhere to be seen. There's no food on the table. Dinner was supposed to be served over ten minutes ago. Scott's had a long day and all he wants to to is eat. Scott turns around and walks to the lounge. He looks down and growls when he sees Mitch lying on the floor, on his stomach, watching TV. Not doing his chores.

Scott is seriously getting fed up with Mitch's laziness.

"Get up!" Scott yells as he walks over to Mitch and yanks him up.

Mitch let's out a cry, instantly feeling the pain in his back. "Get away from me!" He yells as he backs away from him. He wraps his arms around himself as he looks up at Scott.

"What the fuck are you doing on the floor, and why aren't you in the kitchen?"

"My back hurts!" Mitch yells. "And it's your fault!"

"It's your fault because you don't listen, you never listen!"

"I don't have to listen to you! You are not my Alpha!" Mitch screams. He starts to storm out of the lounge.

"Where do you think you're going?" Scott asks as he grabs Mitch's arm.

"Home!" Mitch yells as he pushes Scott away. He storms out of the lounge and slips on his shoes, before running out of the house. He doesn't know how he's going to get home but he'll make sure he does.

It's not like Scott would care if he was gone.

Wrong.

Scott did care, despite the fact that he and Mitch haven't had the best relationship, he cares about the Omega getting snatched and taken by another Alpha out on the streets. He panicked the second Mitch left. He sent everyone he knew out to find Mitch and he called anyone he knew that could help.

**

"It's been hours!" Scott yells as he paces back and forth. "Where could he have gone? The fucking police aren't looking hard enough for him. I really don't want to have to call Mitch's parents and tell him that their fucking son ran away from home because I was a dick to him."

"I assume he went home," Avi says as he watches Scott pace in his office.

"Mitch doesn't know how to drive. He doesn't know how to get home. He probably got lost,"

"Sir, not to be disrespectful... but, you don't care about Mitch when he's here... but when he leaves or when he threatens to leave, that's when you care. I'm just confused," Avi says.

Scott stops pacing and looks over at Avi, though he doesn't say anything.

"I'm sorry, Sir... I..."

"Don't," Scott warns as he holds up his hand. "Just don't talk about it."

"I'm just saying. You're expected to start a family with this Omega. Things aren't going to work if you don't try being civil with him. He's the one who's going to be bringing your children into this world. He can't do it alone. He'll need your help," Avi continues. "I'm just trying to help. I want you both to be happy."