ten.

To say Mitch is nervous about his and Scott's 'first date' is an understatement. He doesn't know what's going to happen and he doesn't know what Scott is planning. Mitch doesn't have any say.

"You look wonderful," Avi smiles when Mitch walks out of the bathroom, dressed for his date.

"Thank you Sir," Mitch blushes. "Do you think it's too fancy?"

"Not at all. Honestly, I think it's the perfect combination of casual and fancy-" Avi says as he looks at Mitch's outfit. "Hm. Do you know where Scott's taking you?"

"No, and he hasn't spoken to me all day about the date. Why's he being so secretive? I told him specifically that I didn't want to go anywhere fancy. I don't want to be spoiled," Mitch groans.

"He's most likely going to end up spoiling you. He doesn't listen very well," Avi chuckles.

"Yeah... that's something I've noticed," Mitch rolls his eyes. He walks over to his dresser and pulls out some of his make-up, earning a curious look from Avi.

"Why are you putting on make-up? Isn't that for girls?" Avi asks.

"Ugh. You're one of those people," Mitch grumbles. "Make-up isn't just for girls, Sir. Boys are allowed to wear make-up if they want. It's just... not many do. I, personally, love a little touch up."

"But, you look beautiful just the way you are?"

Mitch raises his eyebrows as he looks over at Avi. "Are you hitting on me, Sir?"

"It's just a compliment, and besides... I have a wonderful Omega at home," Avi tells him.

"Whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet," Mitch quickly points.

"I'll bring her over this weekend. You two would get along wonderfully," Avi smiles.

"Well, I should head downstairs. Scott's waiting for me?" Mitch asks.

"He should be," Avi says. "Good luck. You two lovebirds have fun, now."

"Ew, we're not lovebirds," Mitch shivers before giving Avi a smile and walking out of his bedroom. He takes a deep breath before making his way down the long staircase. He looks up and blushes when he sees Scott waiting at the door for him. "You look handsome."

"I can say the same thing about you," Scott replies with a smile.

"So, where are we going?" Mitch asks, walking up to Scott.

"It's a surprise," Scott says before holding out his arm for Mitch to take.

**

"What the- Scott! I told you not to take me anywhere fancy!" Mitch exclaims as he and Scott park in the parking lot of the restaurant they were eating dinner at.

"It's not that fancy, calm down," Scott chuckles before getting out of the car and then walking over to Mitch's side and opening the door for him. He helps him out of the car as well.

"I'm not used to you being so gentlemenly and nice," Mitch says as he looks up at Scott.

"Well, do get used to it. I don't want to be like all those other Alphas," Scott says as he shuts the car door.

Mitch takes Scott arm and follows him inside the restaurant. He looks around and sighs in relief. The restaurant isn't too fancy so he doesn't feel uncomfortable or out of place. He had been worried about the outfit he had picked, since Scott didn't tell him where he was taking Mitch.

"Reservation for Hoying," Scott says as he walks up to the waiter.

"Right this way Sir," the woman says as she leads the way to their seats.