final.

"Avi, what the fuck?" Scott asks when Avi bursts into his bedroom, interrupting a heated makeout session between Scott and Mitch, but clearly Avi didn't care what they were just doing.

"Kirstie is having the fucking babe!" Avi shouts.

"Holy shit-" Scott immediately jumps off the bed and runs over to Avi. "We gotta go! Come on!"

"Wha- Alpha!" Mitch shouts as he shits up, his eyes widening. He can't be left alone... Not after...

It only takes a few seconds before Scott rushes back into the room and runs over to Mitch. He helps him down from the bed and hugs him. "Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to forget you like that," he says.

"It's okay. You panicked but I'm just glad you didn't leave me alone," Mitch says. "Should we go?"

"Yes, let's. Avi is freaking out right now and we need to get to the hospital as soon as possible. I can't believe this is happening,," Scott chuckles and grabs Mitch hands, and they run out of the bedroom.

To think, this could have been me a few months ago, Mitch thinks to himself.

Mitch tries not to think about when he had been pregnant, but it's difficult.

"Have a seat, love. Get comfortable. We're going to be here for quite awhile," Scott says.

Mitch sighs as he sits down in one of the chairs in the waiting room.

"What's wrong, baby?" Scott asks as he sits down next to him.

Mitch flinches slightly and shakes his head. "Nothing. I'm fine," he mumbles.

"Come on, I know that's not true," Scott says as he gently rests his hand on Mitch's knee.

Mitch sighs as he sits up fully. "This could have been me..."

Scott frowns. "Mitch..."

"I could have had my babies by now if it weren't for that fucking asshole... They would be..."

"Mitch, don't..."

"Excuse me, Sir..."

Scott looks over and sees a woman sitting nearby. "Yes?" He asks nervously yet politely.

"Why don't you get a handle of that Omega of yours? Disrespectful little..."

Mitch looks over and glares at her. "Why don't you mind your own fucking business?"

"Mitchell," Scott gently grabs Mitch's chin and turns his face back so they were facing each other.

Mitch's lips begin to tremble as he stares at Scott.

"Baby, I'm so sorry..." Scott whispers before gently pulling Mitch onto his lap. He looks over at the lady and glares at her before turning so Mitch isn't facing her anymore. "Just ignore her. She doesn't know what you've been through. You have every right to be upset but please don't swear. We're in a hospital."

Mitch buries his face in Scott's chest, trying to hide himself from the world.

"Take a nap, sweetheart. Get some rest. We're going to be here a long time," Scott whispers as he gently rubs Mitch's back to try and calm him down. "And in just a few hours we'll be able to meet little Luke."

Mitch closes his eyes as he rests his head on Scott's chest.

Scott's relieved once he realizes that Mitch is finally asleep and relaxed in his arms. He doesn't need Mitch getting worked up like that even though Mitch has every right to be upset with what happened to him.

It's ten minutes later when a nurse walks up to Scott and taps his shoulder.

"Excuse me, Sir?" She whispers, trying not to wake Mitch.