sequel.

A/N: sorry it's so short but here we are, the end!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
And if there's any other Omega verse stories around scomiche that you want me to write, feel free to comment them here because I would love to but have 0 ideas right now lol >>>>

****

*five years later*

Mitch sighs as he stands in front of the kitchen sink, cleaning the many dirty dishes. He's been putting off chores for a few days but with good reason.

"Mommy!"

Mitch groans as soon as he hears the cry of a little boy.

"Luke Richard!" Mitch yells before putting the plate down and storming out of the kitchen. He walks across the hall and into the lounge, where two little boys were sitting next to each other on the floor.

"Mommy!"

"I swear to God you're in so much trouble Luke!" Mitch yells before rushing over to his son and grabbing him.

"Toby started it!" Luke whined, standing up.

"Toby is three years old, brat!" Mitch snaps, hugging the little boy in his arms protectively. "Scott! Get down here! Now!" He looks at Toby and frowns. "My baby."

Scott comes rushing into the lounge a few moments later. "What? Are you okay? Is there an emergency?"

"Yes!" Mitch yells. "Luke won't stop torturing Toby and I'm getting sick of it. When is Kirstin coming home?"

"They should be home this evening," Scott says.

Mitch scoffs. "Well you can watch Luke until then. I need to give Toby another bath. This is two in one day. All I wanted to do was clean the house but I can't even leave them alone for more than five minutes,"

"Babe, calm down, okay? He's just a kid. He doesn't know better," Scott says, frowning at Mitch.

"Well someone needs to teach him," Mitch snaps before storming out of the lounge with Toby.

Things have definitely been tough the past few years.

It took Mitch quite awhile before he finally decided that he wanted to try again for a baby. He and Scott talked through everything, and were able to work through Mitch's needs. Mitch got pregnant again with a little boy named Toby. Toby is now three years old.

Mitch is very protective of Toby. Toby is shy and quiet and likes to spend most of his time by Mitch's side. Mitch doesn't mind though. He loves Toby with all of his heart and soul.

Scott has spent a lot of time with his dad and trying to talk to other Alphas about changing the rules, and trying to help with how Omegas are treated. They're getting so close to being able to change how society is, and Mitch couldn't be more proud of Scott's hard work.

"Sit there, and don't move or else you'll fall," Mitch chuckles and then he bends down and pulls a few pregnancy tests out of the cabinet. He looks up at Toby.

"Wish mommy good luck, okay?" Mitch kisses Toby's forehead.

Twenty minutes later, Mitch is standing in front of three pregnancy tests that are showing positive.

"Oh my God," Mitch breathes as he stares at the tests.

"Mommy," Toby whines as he makes grabby hands.

"Oh baby," Mitch grabs Toby and picks him up, and then spins him around. "Mommy and daddy are having a baby!" He exclaims excitedly. "This is amazing. I'm going to be a mommy again!"

"Bath!" Toby whines as he hugs Mitch tightly.

Mitch laughs. "Okay, gosh. Can't even let mommy celebrate,"

**

"Mitch?" Scott asks as he knocks on the door to their bedroom. He hesitates before walking, though he smiles when he sees Mitch sitting on the bed and painting his nails while Toby is laying down next to him, watching tv.

Mitch looks up and smiles when he sees Scott. "Hi baby,"

Scott nervously walks over to the bed. "Are you still mad at me?"

"What? What makes you think I was mad at you?"

"Earlier..."

Mitch laughs. "No, I was mad at Luke. I'm sorry that I yelled at you but Luke is on thin ice with me,"

"I'm sorry," Scott says as he climbs onto the bed. "I know how much you hate when Luke bullies Toby but Kirstin says she's going to work on it."

"Well... she better do it fast before the new baby gets here," Mitch says, smiling as he looks up at Scott.

"New baby?" Scott tilts his head slightly, and then he gasps. "You don't mean...?"

"You know exactly what I mean," Mitch says.

"Oh my God!" Scott wraps his arms around Mitch and pulls him into a hug. "We're having a baby!"

Mitch squeals as he holds onto Scott. "Scotty! You made me spill nail polish all over the bed!"

"I don't care, we're having a baby Mitch!"

Toby sits up and crawls over to his parents and tugs on Scott's shirt.

Scott smiles and pulls Toby into the hug as well. "I love our family. I love my Omega and my beautiful son, and I'll love the new baby just as much," he says.

Mitch smiles as he pulls away from the hug. "Are you happy?"

Scott smiles and nods. "More than. We're extending our family and that means so much to me," he says.

"It's what you've always wanted," Mitch smiles. "I'm sorry it took so long but I hope the wait was worth it."

"Sweetheart, I told you not to apologize for that. You know I would have waited as long as you needed," he whispers before pulling Mitch into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you, so much," Mitch sighs happily.