nineteen.

"Well, that was a complete waste," Scott sighs as he shuts his door.

Dinner finished and everyone left almost immediately, including Scott's parents. Mitch's parents stayed a little bit longer because Nel wanted to finish watching Frozen with Mitch and Kirstie.

"It wasn't a complete waste," Mitch says as he looks up at Scott. "I got to spend time with my parents and I thank you for that. I really missed them."

Scott looks over at Mitch and smiles. "I'm glad you had fun with your parents,"

"So, when will Avi and Kirstie be moving in?" Mitch asks curiously as he walks back into the living room with Scott.

"Next weekend. Avi needs some time to sell their house," Scott tells him.

"That makes sense. I can't wait for them to move in!" Mitch claps excitedly.

"I'm honestly surprised they never moved in before. Avi practically lives here already. It must have been exhausting for him to go back and forth every night," Scott shakes his head.

Scott sits down on the couch and makes himself comfortable.

Mitch bites his lip as he hesitates before sitting down on Scott's lap and curling up.

"Oh," Scott blinks a few times as he looks down at Mitch. "Hello."

"Hi," Mitch says tiredly as he rests his head on Scott's chest.

"You usually aren't this clingy. Are you feeling okay?" Scott asks as he gently feels Mitch's forehead.

"I'm fine," Mitch giggles as he pushes Scott's hand away. "I'm just tired. It's been a long day."

"You're extra cute when you're tired," Scott grins.

"Bitch, I'm always cute! Oops-" Mitch quickly throws his hands over his mouth.

"Wow," Scott laughs. "I haven't heard that sass of yours in awhile!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. It just happens!" Mitch exclaims as he sits up.

"Sweetheart, relax. I'm not mad. I actually thought it was funny," Scott assures him.

"R-Really? You're not going to punish me?" Mitch asks nervously.

"Heck no. I'm never punishing you again unless absolutely necessary," Scott says.

Mitch sighs in relief. "Good, because I do not like being punished," he shivers.

"I don't like you being punished either," Scott frowns and then he gently pushes Mitch's hair out of his eyes. "I hated punishing you that night. I swore to myself I would never do that again."

Mitch leans forward and kisses Scott. The kisses lasts for a few seconds before it turns into a full on makeout session. Scott gently grabs Mitch and pushes him down on his back onto the couch. He hovers over top of him before leaning down and kissing his neck.

Mitch gasps and immediately moves his neck so Scott has more room.

Scott sucks on Mitch's neck before he finally pulls away.

Mitch whines as he looks up at Scott. "Why'd you stop?"

Scott chuckles. "You remember what your dad said earlier about children?" He asks.

"Oh, uh... yeah?" Mitch blinks a few times. "What about it?"

"Do you still... want to have children? Like, right now?" Scott asks.

"I-" Mitch hesitates. Does he want to have children right now?

Mitch is only sixteen and he's still growing. He's still learning. Having a child would be great and he knows that his motherly instincts of being an Omega would take over but he's unsure.

Besides, he and Scott still have a lot to work on with their relationship.

"You're thinking a lot. I take it that means no?" Scott asks, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Alpha, I do want to have a child with you. It's just... I still feel like I'm still a child myself. We still have a lot to work on with us too, and I don't know if either of us are ready for a child right now. Maybe... in a year or two?" Mitch bites his lip.

"Right, in a year or two..." Scott mumbles before sliding off of Mitch.

Mitch stays still as he stares at Scott. "I mean... You said it yourself..."

"I know what I said," Scott snaps as he looks over at Mitch.

Mitch jumps slightly at the coldness in Scott's voice and quickly pushes himself up.

"I need to get a drink," Scott mumbles before standing up and walking out of the lounge.

Mitch groans and buries his face in his hands.

Great. They're right back to where they started. Things were going so well.