Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"I'll meet you outside the lunch hall in an hour okay?" I asked him. He nodded, his eyes shining a little bit. "Please don't worry about it, but I'm going to have to ask you questions about why you're here okay?"

"That's fine Doctor Keys." He smiled sadly before walking into the dinner hall. I turned to go back to my room when I was stopped by the flirty receptionist.

"Doctor Keys, how was our patient, he hasn't hurt you in anyway has he?" The receptionist rushed over.

"No, why would he hurt me?" I asked quietly.

"He's a murderer, the new doctors get a few days here before being put onto him and I was just worried about you-" His hands had rested on my hips and he had backed me up against one of the many pristine walls. I stood rigidly.

"Can you remove your hands from me?" I spoke with a firm voice, narrowing my eyes at the tall male. "With all due respect Mister... " I looked at the name tag on his shirt. "John. I don't really know you."

"Are you sure about that? You can get to know me, all the crazies are in the hall now eating, no one will hear us..." His lips brushed against my ear and I froze, his hands slowly moving to my ass.

"She asked you to get your hands off of her. If you don't know how to treat a lady, I think you shouldn't be around them." I heard Calum.

"Shut up, crazy." The receptionist hissed. His hands firmly grabbed my ass. I flinched slightly and I heard a crunch. Hands that were once on me, weren't. I opened my eyes and saw Calum positioned on top of the receptionist, and punching.

Guards ran over and I shook my head holding my hand up.

"Let me.." I whispered. They hesitated but nodded. I knelt down and caught one of Calum's punches. His eyes met mine, pure anger present in them.

"Fucking bastard, who does he think he is?" He muttered to himself. I let go of Calum's fist and rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Calum, I'm going to need to you calm down. Okay?" I asked quietly. "You don't have to hurt him or anyone else further."

"B-But..." He trailed off. Tears welled in his eyes and I took his hands and stood him up.

"Lets go finish your meal, and we can discuss back in my office, okay?" I whispered softly. He hesitated shaking his head as he pulled me in for a hug crying into my shoulder.

"I didn't mean it, I didn't mean to hurt him so much-" He sobbed quietly. I looked at a doctor nearby.

"Can you get some food and bring it to my office please?" I asked. She nodded smiling before I lead Calum to my room. I sat him on the couch and tears still rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm a monster.. I-" I cut him off by pressing a finger to his lips.

"Calum, you're not a monster." I spoke firmly, his eyes locked onto mine as I knelt in front of him so I wasn't looking down at him. "You're a human, and humans get angry sometimes, and they get violent, so don't call yourself a monster."

"Doctor Keys, here's food." The doctor placed the tray on the desk and I nodded.

"Thank you." I spoke softly. She left and closed the door behind her.

"I'm n-not a monster?" He stuttered. I shook my head.

"Calum, you wouldn't have the capability of murdering someone and being cocky about it." I spoke quietly. "I don't think you really did it."