Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

I smiled brightly at the tall, well built male as he entered my office.

Keep your cool Liz. This is for Michael's sake.

"Good afternoon, Mister Davies." I stood up and offered my hand. "I'm your new doctor for the time being whilst Doctor Nile goes off for paternity leave."

"Right, I'm getting this sorted now." He spoke lowly. "I'll pay you a large sum of money for you to say I'm not getting better, I'm still crazy like they convicted me. Okay?"

"Of course." I smiled. "Anything for the patients here."

I knew the recorder that I had hidden in my pants pocket had caught everything.

"Good, I wouldn't have to hurt you now like I did your little patient would I?"

"I'm not scared of you." I spoke softly. "Anyway we're not here for death threats, we're here to discuss a few things."

"Can I discuss how fine you are? I know there aren't camera's in here, so how about we have a bit of us time-"

"No, Mr Davies." I spoke. "Please sit down on the couch now."

Just get him to admit he never was crazy and we've got him, that's all we need to do.

Doctor Irwin's voice echoed in my head.

"Of course." He sat down and smirked up at me.

"So why are you actually here?"

"It's not down on file?" He asked. I shook my head. "Basically, I killed a person in a hit and run accident. Instead of sending me to jail I played the crazy card and they put me here. Guess what? I'm not actually crazy."

"Really?"

"Yep, now that we've discussed things we can have some time together." His hands reached out and grabbed my hips. He pulled me so I was sat on his knee and his eyes narrowed. His hands grabbed the recorder from my back pocket.

"You b-" He threw me to the floor and smashed the recorder under his foot. It was a shame it was saving to Doctor Irwin's computer as this happened. He swung a kick aimed at my ribs. "Y-You're framing me!"

I let out a cry of pain as his foot connected.

His lips slammed into mine as he roughly kissed me. I tried pushing him away but he didn't budge.

His hands grabbed my hips roughly and I let out a cry of pain. His attention was stolen by the door swinging open.

"Doctor Elizabeth!" Doctor Irwin cried out. Hands were removed off me as a punch was thrown.

"Keep your filthy hands off of her." Calum growled. I turned and looked and saw Calum getting beaten up by the guy. I stood up shakily.

"Did you get it?" I looked at Irwin. He nodded and I walked over, my ribs aching. I reached inside my jacket and pulled out the needle full of sedative and sat on the bigger mans back and stuck the needle into a vein which was prominent on his arm and he swung dozily for me and caught me in the ribs again. I flinched and rolled off him as he crashed to the floor.