Ending One

AN: This chapter and the next one will be two separate endings to this book, both going to be about 300-500 words each. Neither one links to each other. I hope you enjoy!

I watched Calum as he reached into his pocket, a smirk on his face and before I realised what had happened, a gunshot rang through the venue. Screams sounded and I felt pain in my shoulder. I hissed slightly and looked up and saw him stood there with a murderous look in his eyes.

"I've wanted this for so long." He chuckled as people ran out the venue.

"Elizabeth!" Mali shouted and I shook my head. She gave me a sad glance before running out the venue with her mother, father, and husband. I stood looking up at Calum.

"Luke and I were partners, you got one of us imprisoned. If you hadn't interfered..." He chuckled and pushed me to my knees. My eyes watered slightly.

"C-Calum..." I whispered, feeling my heart break as I fell to the floor.

"The past few months have all been a lie-" He chuckled softly. "I hated you, I've never loved you-"

"H-How could you say that?" My voice broke as I felt the tears fall.

"An act to get close and to stop you from seeing my true intentions." He chuckled softly and held the gun to my head. No remorse on his face.

"C-Calum, put the gun down- Please!" I begged, looking up at him, tears falling rapidly down my cheeks. He shook his head chuckling. I sobbed softly. "I love you... And our baby."

His face froze slightly, for a brief second before he went to pull the trigger. I closed my eyes resting my hands on the small bump of my stomach.

I heard the gunshot, and I felt blood hit me. I opened my eyes to see Calum crumple to the floor, blood spilling from his lips. Ashton stood there opposite the room holding a gun. I met his eyes and broke down completely on the floor.

"I'm sorry..." Ashton whispered.