Chapter 6

I think i like him. The idea is gnawing at my stomach. Do I? Im sure its just a tiny crush. I mean we just met no more than a few days ago.

Its not like he'll ever feel the same way.

Never.

I was shaken from my thoughts when there was a light knock on the door. I sat up against the wall straightening up my posturebas Mason told whoever it was to come in.

A little girl appeared at the door frame. Maybe like five or six?

Mason I want to meet the new gwirl." She said in a small voice. Aw she was so cute. She had on a ruffle green skirt with a matching T. Her brown thin hair put up in pig tails.

He waved his hand to me, as she skipped over.

"Im Abigale, but you can call me Abby." She said hugging my leg.  A smile broke on my face.

"My names Angelina, but you could call me Angie." I said as she crawled on to the bed next to me,  hugging my arm now. I couldnt help but feel her hair it was so soft! Maree walked in smiling.

"Alright come on Abby you've gotta get to school." She hopped off the bed springing to the door but not before saying,

"Ill see you later, big sister." She said with a smile. Now that made me smile. I guess now I did sort of have a little sister.

I waved "See you later, little sister." She walked away giggling.

I looked up at Mason, who was smiling at me.  He looked....happy.

"What?" I asked.

"She already loves you. Thats amazing. Shes so shy, you have no idea how much of a shocker that was to see her hugging you like that, then calling you her sister." He shook his head smiling. He was right she did look like she liked me.

"Im going to go take a shower." I said hopping off his bed, heading off to my room.

"Alright." He said as I headed to my room.

Hopefully my cloths were dry by now. I layer them out on my bed. They were barley damp. Whatever I had to wear them. I picked out a pair and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the water to very hot, my muscles were aching. I stood there for what seemed like an hour as the warm jets hit my back, when I heard a knock on the door.

" Breakfast." Maree chirped. I hurried and scrubbed myself clean.  Then hopped out. When I finally entered the dinning room all eyes were on me. A blush rose to my cheeks. I sat down next to Maree, scanning the faces.

There was Mason of course, and obviously the man on the other side of Maree was Masons dad. Then there was two other boys. One looked twelve, the other one looked about fourteen or fifteen.

"Angie, this is Raymond, hes twelve, Andrew, sixteen, hes Masons twin." I thought my eyes would pop out of my head, Mason has a twin? "An this is Marcus, my husband. " He held out his hand for me to shake, I took it awkwardly shaking it. He gave me a warm smile, then returned back to his food. "Guys this is Angie." I waved at all of them.

Raymond nodded his head to me. Andrew gave me a heart stopping smile then sended meba wink. He and Mason werent identical twins but they both were very attractive.

Not wanting to seem awkward, I sended Andrew a wink back. Raymond elbowed Andrew in his ribs causing him to flinch then muttered in his ear 'I get this one.'

I lookee at Mason, he hae his head in his hands. The two other boys began fighting over who actually had a chance.

Untill Mason stopped itm "Guys are fucking kidding me!? She want neither of you, look at her!" He said nodding his head to me. The boys both looker at me.  "Your creeping her out! Leave her tue fuck alone! Ray, you, your twelve dude, shes sixteen. See the difference? And Andrew, your just fucking weird!"

"And what about you Mason, your a player, you think she wants to date a player? We both could tell you liker her, thats why your telling us to back off." Andrew said with a smirk.  I looked over to Mason. His face was really red.

"Why would I? I have girls lineing up to be with me. I wouldnt want to spend time with girls like her anyways." He said slamming his fist in to the table. Then he lefted. I got up slowly, then raced to my room. Why would he say something like that to me?

I jumped on my bed smooshing my face into my pillow and let out a cry.

★★★★★Masons pov

I dont know why I acted like that. Or even said that to my brothers.  why would I care who she dated. Well probably becuase I like her!

I probably hurt her feelings big time. I felt a stab of guilt in my gut. Im going to go and apologize. I have to. She probably hated me now.

I walked down to the kitchen my brothers weren't down there, they probably left for school. But Angie wasnt in there either. I looked over to my mom. "She went upstairs sweetie." she said pointing to the upstairs. I nodded I went up to her room.

I knocked on the door I didnt getban answer so I walked in hopping she wasnt getting dressed.  She was in the bathroom putting make up on.

Wuen she saw me in the mirror she dropped her eye liner. Turning to look at me with hurt in her eyes.

"Where are you going?" I asked her looking her up and down. She was wearinf a pair of tight skinny jeans, with a vest kind of shirt on. Shebhad curled her hair. Man was she gorgeous.

"Thats none of your business Mason." She turned back to the mirror to put on more make up. She didnt need it though. I stepped closer to her almost against her back causing her to shiver.

"Where are you going." I asked again tucking a piece of her behind her ear from behind.

"Dont fucking touch me." she spat. Ouch. I backed away. "And like I said before none. Of. Your. Buisness."

"Sure." I said with a smirk. I slowly walked out of her bathroom heading to her dresser. Where her wallet was sitting on it. I picked it up and walked backed into the bathroom holding it up in front of my face.

She looked back at me cautiously. When she saw I had her wallet. She pounced on me. We both hit the ground with a thud. A smirk rose on my face as I noticed the position we were in.

She playfully smaked my face and took the wallet out of my hand. She got up and headed out the door.  Leaving me standing there like an idiot.

I still didnt know where she was going. I ran to my room to get dressed. I was going to go out and look for her. Make sure she was ok wherever she went.

Maybe I sound like a stalker. But im slowly accepting the fact that, I um I do like her. I have never feltnlike this before. I at least I dont think so.