Chapter 17

Authors note-

OK so I'm wondering if anyone knows pacifically what happened in the last chapter. Did they do it or not? Well most of you were probably thinking that was way too fast and they weren't even considered together yet, but others would probably be excited. But guess what. They didn't so it. So.... here is where your about to find out what happened. Why didn't they do it?...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Mason and i were starteled when we heard a slight knock on the window. "Shit." Mason cursed.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"A cop."

Mason climbs out of the back seat and goes out side to meet up with the cop. "Sir, this is a no parking zone. Theres a sign right there if didnt already see it."

"Sprry sir i honestly didnt see it. I was in a rush to get over here to my girlfriend, i didnt notice the sign. I swear."

"Sorry but i have no choice to give you a ticket." The police officer takes out his pad and writes on the ticket. Damn it. Way to ruin the mood.

The cop walks away with his head up showing no shame. Well fine then. I get out oof the car and walk over to Mason. Hes starring at his ticket with no emotion. It sucks to get a ticket, but why is it effecting him like he just saw a puppy get ran over? "How much is it? I'll help you pay. half and half?"

"No. Youre not paying for it i can afford it on my own, you didnt do the parking, love." He said smiling.

i rolled my eyes, "Fine. But can i drive home? You always drive."

"Absolutly not." He said smirking.

"Whatever." i mumbled.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

After a lot of begging to stay, Mason dropped me off at Rileys, i told him i told her i would only be gone for about an hour, and it was way past that, and didnt want to hurt her feelings. She tends to be offended easily.

"Bye. Call me later alright? Maybe we can go out for dinner or something."

"I will call you, but i cant asure dinner together tonight, Jessica was planning a girls nigth out."

"Damn. Well cancel all your plans for tomorrow because youre not blowing me off tomorrow too."

"My face scunched up, i had plans with to hang out with Jessica."

Mason started at me, squinting his eyes. "Fine. But it's my turn next, I won't let you bail on me." He said. After that he blew me a kiss and drove away.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

A/N Plz Read.

I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up...

That song was playing the whole time I was writing this hell of a short chapter.

You won't be happy with this but...
This was 10 pages long on Wattpad but I had network difficulties. So I have up and cut it short. Sorry. I really am it was freakin long and.... Romantic but... My internet decided not to work and erase all my writing but Half of this. Which pretty much sucks.

So thanks for reading. I'm trying to get my book to 1K reads, I'm I think 980 all thanks to you guys, so if you don't mind by me asking, can you plz help me reach my goal by advertising my book or telling a friend that's on wattpad? You don't have to of course but, it might help me earn some more reads.

Lots of love guys, again, thanks for reading, plz vote, fan, comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Kelsey

Btw there will be a A/N up maybe tomorrow explaining confusion with the Riley and Angie thing, I messed up but if I have time tomorrow I'll take some timing clearing up everything. So plz plz plz plz read.

Once again

-Kelsey