Chapter 20

Pic of jessica on the side...

"Hey look its that girl who tried to commit." A girl gasped pointing a finger in my direction.

"Commit suicide. Yah i heard about her. Rumor is it was because she was having visions of her dad." Another giggled. "What a freak." She said rolling her eye. I take a deep breathe and continue to walk. As get closer to home the whispers get louder.

"Oh my god no wonder she trired to commit, she' so ugly."

"OMG Kayla it wasnt because she's ugly it was because she was having "visions" of her father, but damn do you have a point she probably would if the father thing didnt kill her first." Two girls whispered as i passed them. Who told the whole fucking town i was sick and tried to commit?

I heard more and more insulting things about my incident, and each one drew me closer to going crazy.

"Hey ugly bitch!" I whip my head around to see a familiar face. I raise an eyebrow, hinting for a name. "Don't remeber me? Ah what a shame. It would be fun to sit here and watch struggle for words after i humiliate you in front of the whole town." She said scanning the town with her eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked. She snapped her eyes back to me.

"Wait. You got to be kidding me. Ava? Ava Kennish?" She said annoyed.

"Yah. I remember you." I growled.

"Great. I'll save the embarrassment for later. i'll have plenty of time for that." I just stand there looking at her. There's something your dad needs to tell you."

"My dad? What the hell are you trying to do to me!?"

"No seriously." She smirked as my dad came out from behind my elementary school junior high enemy.

"Hey sweetie." My dad said not looking at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in freaked out tone.

"I came back here to marry Ava's mother." He said smiling sheepily. My eyes started to water as i watch him wrap an arm around Ava.

"What do you mean?" I ask grabbing the bottom of my shirt with my fist.

Ava's mother comes out, Dad grabs her by the waist and kisses her he pulls back and looks at her with love.

"Ahhhhgg!" I scream shooting up in my bed. I look around I'm in the hospital. Dad's not here.

"Honey, you ok?" I turn to look at the nurse. She placed her hand on my arm, soothingly.

"I'm fine."

"You're so lucky. We thought you lost too much blood and you wouldn't make it. But that wasn't our biggest problem. You had heart failure."

"Heart failure." I say.

"We'll actually you have high blood pressure, but it lead you to heart failure. All your going to need it some heart medication and you will be back to normal."

"Ok." I didn't argue about being normal. I was never going to be normal again. I'm sure he hates me now. I'll probably be sent to a place to "express my feelings" about why I tried to commit. Nothing will ever be the same. Ever.