Chapter 13

Why does Mason care about Matt being my friend? Huh right because hes a guy. So apparently I cant be friends with a guy, unless its Roy. Well thats going to change.

"Mason, you can't stop me from being friends with anyone.  Its not your job to tell me who can or can not be hanging out with. Its pretty sad how you dont trust me with other people.  Last time I checked you were the schools bad ass player. I should be worried about trusting you. But no. I do trust you. I dint fucking care if you have friends thay are girls. As long as your nit dating them while your dating me." I said giving him glare.

And I was true. I do trust him. With all my hear. Suprisingly.

He starred at me with hurt in his eyes, but quickly hid it. "So where do we stand Angie?" He said leaning against his truck.

"I dont know Mason, if you cant trust me....I dont know what to say. That doesnt get me wanting to continue." Yah. Honestly I won't think twice to dump him if he doesnt trust me.

"I still dont trust you with him, but I want to be with you. I really love you Angie, I just thinks that Matt guy is bad news."

What!? What did he just fucking say?!

"Fine Mason! Just fucking fine! Were over! if you think hes bad news, well maybe you should take a look in the mirror." I growled storming away. He started to follow me.

I turned around. "Leave me alone. Dont speak to me, don't follow me. Got that Mason?" He gave me a slight nod, anger, but mostly sadness swept ober his face, not leaving. I turned around and went to go find Matt. He was leaning ul against the wall in the hallway.

I made my way over to him. When he saw me, he ran up to meet me. He looked worried. My face probably showed it all.

He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. "Whats wrong Angelina?"

I hesitated before answering. "I-i dumped Mason." I said tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because he told me tk stay awah from you. And I didn't think that was cool so I said something. Then he told me he didnt trust me around you, and that you were bad news. So...I dumped him. A true boyfriend would trust his girlfriend." I said in. sob. He nodded his head, and started rubbing my back soothingly.

When I slowed down my sobs, Matt lead me to his car to drive me home. When we pulled up in the driveway, I wiped my tears away, and put on more make up trying to hide that i was crying.

I told Matt thanks and gave him a hug then headed inside. Masons car wasnt in the driveway so I guess he wasnt here yet. I headed to my room without saying hi to anyone. I dont want anyone seeing me like this.

★★★★★

I woke up at around 2:00 in the morning to a few bangs and crashes, causing me to fall out bed since the sudden sound.

The sound was coming up the stairs closer to my bedroom. I jumped out of my bed and sprinted to my closet.

Im almost positive I brought my old softball bat with me. What can I say, I love the sport!

I found it under the pile of my stuff, I grabbed it with a sigh of relief, and headed to my door.

I swung it open to see Mason outside my door with his hand up as he was about to knock on my door.

"Angie. " He slurred. His breath reeked of alcohol. He was definitly drunk.

He shoved me out of the way and stepped into my room.

"Angie lets play a game." He said smiling like an idiot.

"No Mason, get the fuck out of my room. Remember? Were not dating anymore. I told you tk stay away. And obviously you dont remember since your drunk." I said forcing him out if mh room.

When he was out he turned to face me. "Were over?" He said frowning. He looked like he was on the verge of crying, well that made sence since he cant exactly keep in control of his actions. I closed the door without answering. I hopped in my bed exhausted.

★★★★ ★ ★

I woke up to my phone ringing. I lookdd at who it was. It was Matt.  I gave him my number yesterday after he dropped me off. I answered it immediately.

"Good morning beautiful. You need a ride to school. " Matt asked he sounded happy.

"Um yah sure. Thanks Matt." I said barely in a whisper. my voice was low amd cracked.

"Aw Angelina did I wake you? Sorry I thought you would be up by now."

"Naw its fine, ot was time to wake up anyway. " I said.

"Ok. Well ill pick you up in like an hour. Is that alright?"

"Yah yah thats fine, see you then."

A/N Hello so srry for the short chapter, ive been sort of busy, blah blah blah.

Plz remember to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading.

God bless you, I hope you have a nice day ;)

-Kelsey