Chapter 9

On the drive back home I was getting to know Mason more and more if thats even possible.

When we arrived I was greeted by Abby.

"Hi Angie!" She said running to me and jumping into my arms.

"Aww your cute." I cooed hugging her back. i could hear Mason chuckling behind me.

"I have to go do homework well play later!" She chirped running back inside. Mason took his place at my side taking my hand.

He brought me up to his room and we watched a crappy movie. We laughed together at all the mistakes they made in the movie. It really did suck.

When ir ended it was really quiet. We were the only ones still up.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight it felt good. I still feel queasy from my big blow up at the mall with Riley. Shes been my best friend fornten years. And now we hate eachother completely.

I looked up at Mason. I noticed his eyes were locked on my lips. I could feel a smirk come on as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling me closer to him.

He leanee down to kiss me. But this time instead of it being only a few seconds, lasted a few minutes. As we deepened the kiss he moved his hands down to my thighs pulling me onto his lap.

A moan slipped from my lips as he stroked my hair. I pulled away. This was getting out of hand. I climbed off his lap, making him frown.

"Whats wrong Angie."

"Not ready for that." I said looking away in embarassment.

"No worries. im sorry I went that far I should have stopped. Im sorry." He said running a hand through his hair.

I shook my head, I curled up next to his side. He wrapped his arms around me, putting his chin on my head. And with that, we fell asleep.

★★★★★

That morning we both woke up to the alarm clock. Mason moaned slamming his hand on top of it to get it to stop.

He looked back at me smiling. "Good morning sweetie." He said pecking me on the lips.

"Im going to go take a shower and get ready for school. Meet you downstairs." I said hopping off the bed heading to my room.

The warm water felt like heaven. I was interupted by a knock on the door.

"Angie we're going to be late if you dont hurry up." Mason said. I told him ok and hurried up. When i finished getting ready, I skipped down stairs. He was right I did take too long the boys already ate and headed off for school.

I shrugged, and took an apple off the table then followed Mason out to the truck.

"How was your shower you seemed to enjoy it, you were in there for an hour." He said chuckling as we headed down the road.

I smiled. "Yah it felt nice." I shrugged. When we arrived I looked tlat the front of the school, out of habit looking for Riley. But I snapped out of it. 

I was going to make new friends today. Hosestly I felt quit nervous.

Mason and I both hopped out of the car. He met me in the front of the truck.

"Nervous?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Yah a little." He looped his arm around my waist.

"Dont worry about it. You'll be fine." I nodded my head. When we reached the lockers I told him to meet me hear, since I had to go get things out of my locker that wasnt there.

I got my things fast, then skipped back to where Mason was nearly on the other side of the school. A few people sended me strange glares, as I skipped past them. Probably since no one has seen me this happy.

I even saw Andrew. We exchanged winks. We do that whenever we see eachother now.

When i turned the corner, I saw something that made me want to throw up. Mason was making out with Riley uo agaist the lockers.

I felt like my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw them. Tears started pouring down my face dripping onto my shirt. Mason pulled away from her. She had a smirk on her face. Mason turned around and saw me.

His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. I turned and ran. Not caring about him shouting my name to stop and hear him out.

Ha yah right 'go to hell' I muttered under my breath. I held in the wails as inflew down the hallways.

Im ditching school. But im not going to go home. I have a better place in mind.