Chapter 11

We fell asleep in each other's arms. Until my damn alarm clock woke us up. Angie jolted I n my arms at the sound.

"Good morning sweetie. " I said with a bright smile. I was so happy she accepted my apology. I mean i loved her so much, it would take a long time to let her go. No scratch that i dont think I woild be able to let her go. Period.

"What are we?" Angie blurted shaking me from my thoughts.

"Um...um...Angie what do you want us to be?" I said seriously.

"An item." She half whispered I nodded my head. A smile grew on my face. God. I was hoping she would say that.

"Lets try it." I said pecking her lips.

★★★★★★Angies pov

Omg. Omg. Omg. Were going to be dating. Yes! When I went in my room to take a shower and get ready for school, I immediately started to do a happy dance.

I hopped into the  shower, I had the biggest smile on mh face, I looked like I slept with a hanger in my mouth.

When i was done getting ready, I literally skipped down the stairs. I was just in time as Maree was putting food in the table.

She made pancakes, eggs, bacon, everything you could imagine.

She chuckled at my appearance.  "Good morning hun, you have a nice sleep?" She asked with a happy smile on her face. I nodded my head, then looked down embarrased as I noticed Andrew checking me out. All i was wearing was a pair of skinny jeans, a tight turquoise top, with my brown hair in a fish tale on my shoulder. Ok maybe I was sort of cute looking today.

Mason walked down the stairs with the same expression wornnon his face as my own, until he saw who Andrew was looking at.

"Hey keep your nasty eye balls to yourself." He growled.

Andrew smirked. "Your not the boss of me, its not like you guys are dating or anything."

"Oh but that's where your wront my twin, we are going out." He smirked back, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest. I blushed as he nuzzled his head in my neck.

I scanned the people at the table. "I looked at Abby. Why wasmt she at school? She looked pale, she had bags under her eyes. She was still in her princess jammies. She also looked a little off.

I looked at Maree wearing a worried expression. "She has the flu." She said shaking her head side to side with a frown. I nodded my head. I walked over to her, and crouched down to her level.

"Aww poor Abby." I murmmered strokingnher hair.

"Im ok Angie. Just a little tired." I nodded and picked her up setting her on my lap as I say down. And began to eat.

She started to have a giggle fest as I started bumping my knee up and down, causing her to bounce with it. Everyone started to laugh as she continued to giggle.

Every one but Raymond.

Whats wrong with him. He was starring at his plate. Not touching his food. "Hey are you alright Raymond?" I asked so only he coukd hear. He nodded his head 'yah'

"Your going to be a great mother one day Angie." Maree said snapping me out of my thoughts, i wanted to know what was uonwith Raymond. No one saw hiw he looked except me.

"I could make that happen. " Mason said with a smirk. I slapped his arm.

He hopped out of his seat grabbing his back pack and ran out the door mutrering something like 'Im leaving early. ' but i wasnt sure.

When I was done earing j said my good byes to everyone, and left woth Mason. When we got to school, we still had around twenty minutes until we had to be in class.

When we pulled up in the parking lot, Mason unbuckled his seat belt.  I was about to jump out of the car, when I felt his grasp on my arm. He pulled me into a kiss, sitting me on his lap.

He licked my bottom lip, askint for an entrance, I accepted. This went on until we heard a knock on the window. I swung my head so fast, im suprised I didnt get whiplash.

I started blushing when I saw it was Masons best friend, Aiden. He was a cute biy but nothing compared to Mason. He started laughing at my expression. I hopped out of the truck ignoring him.

Mason met me at the front taking my hand. "I want you to meet some of my friends." He said leading me to a group. I started to get nervous, but tried to push it away. The two people who actually seemed to be intersted in me was a guy named Roy and a girl named Jessica. She chatted the whole time until we were interupted by the bell.

Turns outnwe had the same home room and first period. Math. Ugh how I hate math. I guess I just never noticed them in this class.

The teacher got a phone call. As soon as she was in a conversation with the office everyone turned to their friends and started chatting quietly. As I did to Jessica and Roy.

When the teacher hung up the phone, everyone turned back to face the front. She looked directly at me. Oh shit what did I do this time.

"Angie principle wants to see you." Everyone turned to me whisper yelling 'Ooooo'

I ignored them and headed down to the office. Where sat one of the hottest boys I have...ever...seen.

Aside from Mason.

He winked at me as the teacher motioned me over. I blushed instantly.

"Angie, Matt's new here and needs skme showing around, to yiu know his classes.  And ive decided to choose you for it. Is that ok?"

"Um why m-me?" I stuttered.  I mentally slapped myself. I have a boyfriend.

"I just thought you would be interested." She said with a sigh. "I guess we could choose someone else." She murmmered.

"No I'll do it!" I shouted. Why did I shout?

★★★★★★

A/N Heys peeps this is my first authors note to this book. I really hope your enjoying it. If ur reading. Plz remember to comment and vote! I will read each and every one of the comments. Plz tell me what you think! If you have any ideas of what should happen nxt, I will see if i could fit it in. Well thanks for reading.

-KELSEY!