Chapter 21

"Angie are you going to say anything?" My mom asked. Yup you guessed it. She's out of rehab.

"No." I say softly, starring out the car window, wishing I could be anywhere else right now.

"We'll then I will. We're moving. Leaving. We need to put this town behind us. I hate this place it reminds me of what horrible mother I was and... Never mind..." I knew what she was about to say, and your father lost his life here...

"I-I can't leave mom. I mean I want to but. But my boyfriend is here my bestfriend-"

"Um about that. Your boyfriend, I can't let you see him anymore. He's a bad influence." She sounded like she forced it out.

"Um excuse me?" I scoff.

"Yes?" She says her eyes flicking towards me then back on the road.

"you're not aloud to do that."

"Do what?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Come back into my life after being a horrible ABUSIVE mother and then tell me what to do. And you know what. You have now respect. I've been sick mom. My boyfriend is all I got. Take that from me, consider me gone."

"What do you mean 'consider you gone.' what's that supposed to tell me? You're going to try to kill yourself again?"

"WHAT THE HELL MOM NO! THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT. WHAT I MEANT WAS CONSIDER ME NOT YOUR DAUGHTER! IM ALMOST 18 SO WHEN THAT DAY COMES, I. WILL. BE. LONG. GONE."

She pulls the car over to the curb and looks at me with, hatred. Yup hatred. "Get out." She spat.

"Gladly." I spat back. I walk away with pride and find myself walking to Mason's house. His little sister answers the door! She starts crying.

I feel a pang of guilt pounce me in the stomach. "Hey what's wrong- Ang. Why don't go up to your room."

"No! I don't want to!" She sobs. And just like that her small little arms are wrapped around my torso. And of course I start sobbing too. "I miss you. I thought you died." I from and while the flood of tears from my cheeks that get replaced with new ones.

"Hey... Go to your room please. Mason says. Trying to be calm.

She looks back at me and I nod my head motioning her to go. He walks up stairs and into her room.

"Baby..." I walk in the door and grab him pulling him as close as possible to my body. And then there's the sound I heard in the hospital. Masons cry.

"Hey. I'm sorry Mason I'm really really really sorry." I sob harder.

"I know." He replies pulling away to look at me. He pulls the hair that's sticking to my cheek from the tears, and puts in behind my ears. "I love you. I love you so damn much. Don't don't that to me ever. Again. I believe you. I believe you saw your dad as and angel. I get it. Been there done that. But come to me next time please." He plead.

"I will."

"You promise?"

"Promise." I say running my hand the through his hair. "After all of this. You still love me?"

"Baby, I will love you for always."

"Me too." I smile.

^***^***^*^*

Hello my readers long time no writing, I guess. For this book. So like I said in the last chapter this is one of the few chapters left. I've kinda ran out of ideas for this book.

So anyways. Plz plz plz vote and comment this book is slowly gainin more reads! It's making me so happy!

So this book is almost finished but I have started or restarted I guess I should say a new one. It's called falling for my roommate. So plz when u have the time do me a huge favor of checking it out and voting on it!

Xoxox

-Kelsey