Chapter 4

The ride was very awkward. When we arrived I was thinking he wod just ignore me and go inside but he helped me with my bags.

Just without saying anything.

When I actually took in the house I was awestruck.

I swear its close to a mansion but not quite.

My room on the other hand. Wow. Like holy mother.

I had a queen size bed in the corner with drapes hanging over it on the side. I have soft spongey turquiose carpet that match the bed set. Theres a walk in closet filled with clothes. Flat screen TV hanging on the wall across the room from the bed.

I noticed another door so I  walked over to it opening it slowly.

A bathroom.

One huge bathroom. And I mean big. I felt like my jaw dropped down to floor. The bath tub looked more like a giant jacuzzi.

"What do you think?" Mason said causing me to jump like two feet into the air.

"Mason...its...so...beautiful."

"Thats what Maree said. Honestly I thought you'd be over whelmed by it." He said shrugging. I walked up to him with my arms across my chest.

"Why because I m not rich?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"W-well no not exactly." He said stuttering, which made me smile.

"Whats up with you. I mean you never noticed me before. But now, well latley ever since we bumped into eachother...whats up with that?"  I asked.

"Um honestly I dunno Angie. Well i kind of found it attractive the way you stood uo to me." He said closing the gap between us. He startee to lean down to me lips but stoped. "Why did you stop me from kissing you earlier? Were you scared?"He asked with a smirk.

"No. Absolutely not. I just dont want to he oone of those girls you toy with, Mason Carter." Hurt washed over his eyes. But he quickly covered it up. "You dont like me." I said walking over to ky bed plopping down on it.

"And if I did?" he asked walking over and sitting next to me on the bed.

"Bad idea." I said with a smirk.

"And how come?" He asked a smile tugging on his mouth. I tried to keep a serious look on my face but i failed. A smile cracked on my face as he starred at me waiting for an answer.

Without hesitation he crashed his lips to mine. "Shit dude what the hell is wrong with you!?" I screamed jumping off the bed.

"Felt like the right time to do it. " He said shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at him in disgust. "Hell it wasnt. Just go." I muttered.

He smirked but got up. "Think about the kiss sweaty." He said winking shutting the door behind him. Wow just wow I cant believe he did that.

I laid down deciding to take a nap. Get that kiss out of my head.

★★★★★★DREAM

I stood in a huge neverending field, confused.  I looked around and decided to try to call out my moms name. when nothing came I called out Dad.

Once I did a buff figure came out of no where walking towards me. It was my dad. I could feel a smile grow on my face as he reached me.

"Dad?" I say in a whisper.  He nods his head pulling me into a hug. Tears started to run out of my eyes, I pulled him closer to me. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"My little Angie." He said in a murmur whipping the tears from my eyes. I let out out wail. I frogot how much of a good person my dad was  how much me really loved me compared to my mom who could care less. I swore insaw a single tear she from the corner of my dads eye as he kissed my forehead.

He slowly started to fade away.

"Dad no! No I dont want you to leave me please dont go!" I sobbed.

"im so sorry Angie." Then he was gone. Forever.

★★★★★★

I woke up to Mason shaking me. My pillow soaked with tears.

When I pryed my eyea open he pulled me onto his lap rocking me back and forth. I didnt say anything. I needed conforting right now.

We sat like that for about fifteen minutes untill I stopped sobbing.

"Want to go watch a movie in my room?" he asked whipping the tears off my face. I nodded. He stood up and slung his arm around me and lead me to his room.