Author Note

I know you were probably hoping this was an update.... Sorry but no its not. I wont be able to update for a bit, family issues blah blah blah, i going out of state to visit familly in a few days so im not going to update there. I migth update before i leave tho. Maybe. Just maybe.

So i thougth while im on here, i would clear some things, anything really.

*Angie was in the hospital for cutting, she wanted to leave the world to be with her dad

*he cut herself 6 or 7 times losing a LOT of blood which of course messed with her health and risked her life.

*She was on the verge of dying after hearing what Mason had said causing her go crazy. I honestly dont why i made it like that but, its my story so i decided to do it ;)

*Instead of dying she was brougth out of her 'ghost' and back into her body if you were wondering.

So if you did thanks for reading my author note/ clearing up chapter and ill see you nxt update whether its in the next 2 days or so, or in about 3 weeks.

Please vote and comment i know this isnt really something you would want to do that on but... This story needs some more votes and comment and reads to go to the next step. Sadly im only at 1.4K but im working on making my chapters better and more exciting.

-Kelsey

P.S i dont want to edit this anyway since its just an author note, so any mistakes... woops.