♡ Four ♡

Kiss

Dear Diary, it turns out Heather Chandler really is gay. I found out for myself today. Shit really hit the fan after that..

Ps, she's a great kisser.

♡♡♡♡

Heather Chandler, in all of her rage, stormed down the halls of Westerberg. She was headed to the library, where she knew Veronica would be during study hall.

The tall girl flung the door open, receiving a shocked look from the librarian. Heather Chandler never came into the library.

She walked from aisle to aisle, looking for Veronica. Her hips swung back and forth as she stormed down each aisle. She noticed stares from other students, but she ignored them. They probably liked seeing her walk in such a manner.

The red shirted girl stormed over to the "hidden room" in the library. Really it was just a little nook to read in. Veronica wasn't in there, either.

Heather whipped around, her blood still boiling. She was about to scream when a certain blue shirt caught her eye.

Veronica was over in the corner, looking at books.

Heather made her way over to the dark haired girl. Her hips swung so madly you would've thought she was dancing.

She reached Veronica, standing behind her. The shorter girl didn't even notice. Heather placed her hands on her hips, which were not swinging anymore.

Suddenly Veronica turned around, book in hand.

"Oh, hey, Heather. What are you doing in the l-"

Heather pinned Veronica against the bookshelf, kissing her roughly.

Veronica felt her whole body heat up, eyes going wide. What the hell was Heather doing?! And she wasn't stopping!

Veronica's hands scrambled along the bookshelf, sending books dropping to the ground.

Heather pulled away, eyes filled with a mix of emotions. Nonetheless, Veronica could tell she was pissed.

The blonde girl backhanded Veronica across the face, earning a yelp from the nerdy girl.

Heather pinned Veronica against the bookshelf again, bringing her face closer to the other girl's.

"I hope you know what you've done to me. God damn you," Heather husked before going in for another kiss.

This time Veronica stayed still. Her face stung. Heather pulled away.

"You're mine. Mine and I fucking mean it, got it?" She hissed.

Veronica nodded, face red.

"It wasn't very nice of you to hit me," She said quietly.

"Well I'm not here to be nice or heterosexual," Heather replied, jabbing a finger at Veronica.