♡ Five ♡

Party

Dear Diary, it's only been a few days after Heather Chandler kissed me in study hall. Now we go everywhere together, and Heather expects everyone to bow right down and kiss our feet. People went back to how they use to worship Heather. I think it's because they didn't want to end up like Duke. Heather punched her so hard she dislocated her jaw! If there's one thing I've learned this week, it's Heather Chandler is not afraid to fuck you up. We also attended this party, and I've never been so tired in my life. As I write this, Heather is practically laying on me. I don't think she's ever heard of personal space.

♡♡♡♡

"And then we could go from my house to the party," Chandler said to Veronica as they walked out of school.

"Why can't we just stay at your house?" Veronica asked.

"Because, Veronica, I don't miss parties," Heather replied.

Veronica sighed, looking at her feet. She needed to find a way to stop Heather from going to the party.

Heather tapped her on the shoulder.

"Do you just not want me to go because you think I'll go off with some guy?" Chandler asked.

"No. Kind of. I don't know," Veronica said.

"I don't need to do that anymore, though. Now that people know. I promise I won't," Heather replied.

"Heather, remember Ram's party from a while ago?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, why?" Heather asked, narrowing her eyes.

"You got totally shit faced," Veronica replied.

"And?" Heather frowned.

"And when you get like that, you wander off and act.. ridiculous," Veronica continued.

"Veronica, I don't want to listen to this. I won't get super drunk when we go, okay?" Heather sighed.

"I was thinking more along the lines of 'Veronica I won't get drunk.'" Veronica smiled.

"Do you know who I am? Whatever, it doesn't matter. We'll figure it out when we get there," Heather said, grabbing Veronica's wrist and walking her to her Porsche.

"You know, instead of this lame party, we could go to my house," Veronica offered.

"Ronnie-"

"And plus, Heather Duke will probably be at the party. She'll just ruin our night," Veronica continued.

Heather pursed her lips, thinking. Veronica was right, but she still kind of wanted to go to the party.