♡ Fourteen ♡

Duke's Final Bow

Dear Veronica's Diary, it's Heather. I know I'm probably not suppose to be writing here, but since Ronnie can't write as of right now I've decided to write for her.

Ronnie, if you're reading this just know I love you so fucking much. So much I snuck in through your window to write this and take it with me as I leave to visit you

Forever yours, Heather ♡

♡♡♡♡

Another day, another lunch time. Veronica and Heather were entering the cafeteria. It was a casual day.

"So how are we going to get to the party? You don't even have a car," Veronica said.

There was a party at Ram's house that would be taking place later. The two girls were trying to plan how they'd get to the party.

"Actually, my dad is picking up my new Porsche today. We'll be able to go," Heather replied.

When they arrived at the lunch table, Chandler halted. Duke was sitting next to Macnamara.

"Ahem, just what do you think you're doing here?" The superior Heather asked.

Duke looked up at Chandler. Veronica could feel the tension. She silently prayed that Chandler wouldn't start a fight.

"This is my table," Duke replied coolly.

"Aha, funny, but no. You've lost your spot at this table," Chandler said.

"I think we should vote on it. Veronica, Heather, what do you say?" Duke asked, looking from Macnamara to Veronica.

Veronica stepped next to Chandler, making her answer obvious. Duke sneered and rolled her eyes.

"How'd I guess. Heather, what do you think? Should I have to leave the table?" The green suited girl asked Macnamara.

Macnamara shrugged, "I'm not taking sides."

"Oh, but if you were you'd take mine, so it looks like a tie. I'm staying," Duke smirked.

"That's not true. Heather would take my side," Chandler argued.

"Please stop fighting," Macnamara said quietly.

Veronica squeezed Chandler's hand. She looked the tall girl in her brilliant eyes for a brief moment.

"Jesus fuck, whatever. But if you start shit I'll crucify you, got it?" Chandler hissed.

Duke didn't say anything. A look of triumph crossed her face as she turned back around.

Chandler squeezed Veronica's hand angrily as they sat down. Veronica could tell the blonde wanted to pop Duke in the jaw.

"So, are you guys going to Ram's party tonight?" Macnamara asked, trying to keep peace.

"Yeah. Heather's got a new car," Veronica replied, going along with it.