♡ Nine ♡

Fights

Dear Diary, things really, really, really went to shit today! God, I feel so terrible for the shit I said to Heather. I just hope she's okay.

♡♡♡♡

"Jesus Christ," Veronica said quietly.

She and Heather Chandler were standing at Duke's locker. There was writing all over it. Very offensive stuff, too.

"Now she'll learn not to talk shit," Chandler said.

"Heather, are you even reading this stuff? It's terrible!" Veronica exclaimed.

"Who cares, Veronica? She should have watched her fucking mouth," Heather shrugged.

Veronica sighed, shaking her head. Heather narrowed her eyes.

"Don't tell me you feel bad for her, Ronnie!" The blonde girl snapped.

"Heather, how would you feel if people wrote this stuff on your locker?" Veronica asked.

"They wouldn't, so I don't have to worry," Heather shrugged again.

"But what if? And you never know what people will do. I'm sure Duke didn't think people would do this," Veronica said.

"I'm not going to do this with you, Veronica. Duke got what she deserved," Heather replied, turning away from her short girlfriend.

Veronica sighed, looking up at Heather. She took a step toward her and grabbed her hand.

"Let's just drop it, okay?" Veronica said.

Heather nodded, looking at their hands, "Okay."

♡♡♡♡

It was the end of the day. Veronica and Heather had gotten over their little quarrel from the morning. The two girls now made their way to Heather's Porsche.

When they got there, Chandler's eyes widened. She dropped Veronica's hand and rushed to her car.

There was a dent in the side.

The blonde girl ran her hand over the dent, wondering who the hell would've done such a thing.

Then it all clicked.

Heather threw her head back and screamed. It was a scream of many emotions, and it took Veronica by surprise. The brunette rushed to her girlfriend's side.

"Heather, Heather! It's okay!" Veronica exclaimed, grabbing the other girl's arm.

Just by the look in her eyes, Veronica could tell Heather was beyond pissed. Livid. The blue shirted girl flinched as Heather yanked her arm away.

"That stupid fucking god damn bitch!" Chandler fumed.

"Heather, chill out. It's not that noticeable, I promise," Veronica said.