♡ Thirteen ♡

New Boy

Dear Diary, today I saw just how jealous Heather could get. It's funny. She gets so frustrated and red in the face, and honestly I think it's kind of cute.

♡♡♡♡

Heather and Veronica made their way into the cafeteria. They both attended class this morning, and Heather regretted it. She had been bored out of her mind.

As the two girls got into the lunch line, Heather Macnamara joined them.

"Hey, Heather. Veronica," The yellow shirted girl smiled.

"Hello, Heather. Where's Duke? She better not be tagging along," Chandler said.

Macnamara shook her head, "Duke stayed home today."

"Why?" The red Heather asked, looking down at the yellow Heather.

"People are still being really mean to her over the whole thing with Kurt. I think she just needs some time alone, and she does too," Macnamara replied.

Chandler nodded, grabbing a tray. She waited for Veronica and Macnamara to follow her to their table.

As the three popular girls walked to their table, Veronica noticed a boy in a trenchcoat leaning against the wall. She turned to the two Heathers.

"Who is that?" She asked.

Chandler shrugged, "Probably some weirdo."

"His name is Jason Dean. He's new," Macnamara said.

Veronica looked at Jason Dean again. His eyes met her's and he winked. Veronica rolled her eyes and looked away.

Chandler noticed this and narrowed her eyes at Jason Dean. The tan boy raised an eyebrow. Chandler flipped him off.

"Seems like a total loser," The red suited girl hissed.

"He's in my history class," Macnamara said.

"Oh. What does he act like?" Chandler asked.

"He's only been here for a few days. He just sits there, quiet," The yellow shirted Heather replied.

Chandler rolled her eyes. She glanced at Veronica, who was eating.

"You don't have the hots for him, do you?" She asked.

"What the hell? No. I don't even know him, plus I have you," Veronica said.

Chandler smirked, "That's what I thought."

The three girls soon finished their lunches. They all got up to take care of their trays, Chandler leading them.

Once they finished taking care of their trays, they headed back to their table. Veronica was caught off guard as someone stepped out in front of her. She looked up at Jason Dean.

"Greetings and salutations," The trenchcoat boy smiled.

"Hi," Veronica said awkwardly.