♡ Six ♡

Movies

Dear Diary, it's Saturday. Heather is still asleep on this wonderful fall morning. It's funny, she doesn't look as intimidating when she's asleep.

♡♡♡♡

Veronica sat her diary aside, looking at Heather. The blonde girl was curled up next to her. The brunette girl smiled, gently running her fingers through Heather's beautiful curls.

The taller girl stirred slightly. Veronica took Heather's scrunchie out of her hair and sat it on the nightstand beside her bed. She fluffed the sleeping girl's hair.

Suddenly Heather's eyes opened. She looked at Veronica.

"Don't touch the hair."

"Sorry," Veronica replied.

Heather mumbled something, burying her face into Veronica's chest. The blonde girl sighed.

"Are you still tired?" Veronica asked, beginning to play with Heather's hair again.

"No. And stop touching my hair, you're gonna mess it up," Chandler replied, voice muffled.

"It's already a mess," Veronica snickered.

Heather pulled away from Veronica, trying to fix her hair. Her eyes widened as she noticed her scrunchie was gone.

"Where the hell is my scrunchie?" She asked.

"I sat it on my nightstand. Here," Veronica said, handing the other girl the red scrunchie.

"Why'd you take it out?" Heather hissed.

"Because I thought you'd look nice with your hair down. I wasn't wrong," Veronica replied.

"So you're saying I don't look good with my scrunchie in?" Heather frowned.

"No, you always look good. I've just never seen you with your hair down," Veronica answered.

"Damn right," Heather smiled.

"We should go do something today. Something that doesn't involve drinking," Veronica suggested.

"Like what?" Heather asked.

"Go to the movies, maybe," Veronica shrugged.

A smile curled at Heather's lips. She pecked Veronica's cheek.

"That's a good idea," She said.

"What do you wanna see?" Veronica asked, running her fingers through Heather's hair.

"I don't know," Heather replied.

"Why don't we just figure it out when we get there, then," Veronica told her.

The blonde girl nodded. Her hair moved slightly as she did so.

"Well, if we're going anywhere, I need to start getting around. I look like shit," Heather said, standing up.

"You don't look like shit," Veronica said, getting up and fixing her bed.