♡ Seven ♡

Power Couple

Dear Diary, things after the movie went as expected. I'm not going to write it out. You can probably guess what happened. Anyways, Heather had to go home on Sunday morning. It was rather lonely without her, but I liked the peace and quiet. Today is Monday. Wish me luck at school.

♡♡♡♡

Veronica heard a series of knocks at her door as she finished packing her school bag. She turned to get the door, but Heather was already walking in.

"Hi," Veronica said, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

"Hey, Ronnie. It's nice out, I thought it'd be nice if we walked to school," The blonde girl said.

"Okay. You want anything to eat before we go?" Veronica asked, grabbing a muffin.

Heather shook her head, but soon changed her mind as Veronica started to eat her muffin.

"Actually, even though I shouldn't, I'll have a muffin," The tall girl replied.

"What do you mean you shouldn't?" Veronica asked, tossing Heather a muffin.

The red shirted girl caught it, shrugging. Veronica then shut the cupboard and headed outside, Heather behind her.

"Chocolate chip? What a good taste you have," Heather said, opening her muffin.

"I don't buy them," Veronica replied.

Heather rolled her eyes, "I know that, Veronica."

They walked side by side, eating their muffins. Heather kept her shoulders back and head raised high.

Once she was done with her muffin, Heather tossed the wrapper onto the ground. Veronica picked it up and shoved it in her backpack.

"Wow, you must be crazy for me. Picking up my wrappers," Heather snickered.

"You can't just throw things on the ground," Veronica told her.

"Who gives a fuck?" Heather frowned, waiting for Veronica to catch up to her.

Veronica tossed her muffin wrappers into the bag too, scurrying over to join Heather. They were near the school.

Heather noticed some other Westerberg students ahead of them. She gripped Veronica's hand instead of her wrist this time. It made Veronica smile a little.

Heather seemed to be warming up to her.

♡♡♡♡

"Watch out!" Heather announced as she and Veronica made their way down the hall.

People stared, clearing the way. Chandler smirked and obnoxiously swung she and Veronica's hands.

The queen bee led Veronica to the bathroom. Macnamara and Duke were already in there.

"Fuck," Chandler muttered.