♡ Twelve ♡

Our Song

Dear Diary, it's Sunday. Heather and I are taking it easy right now. We can't go anywhere today due to the rain and neither of us having a car. Looks like we're locked in for the day.

♡♡♡♡

"I'm so bored!"

Veronica sat her diary down, glancing at Heather. The blonde girl was laying on her back. She'd been complaining all morning.

"How are you bored when you're so busy complaining?" Veronica asked, laying next to Heather.

"I'm not complaining!" Heather snapped.

"Yes you are. You've said you were bored like, thirty times in the last five minutes. That is most definitely complaining," Veronica replied.

"Ugh, whatever. We need to find something to do," Chandler said, looking at Veronica.

"How about we just hang out right here? I like when we just chill," The brunette smiled.

"We've been 'hanging out' right here all morning. It's getting boring and all it consists of are long silences," Heather frowned.

Veronica sat up, "Okay. So what do you have in mind?"

"That's the problem, I don't know. Jesus, I wish I had my car. We could've went shopping or something," The blonde girl sighed.

"We can always go shopping another time," Veronica reminded her girlfriend.

Heather sat quietly for a few moments. Veronica guessed she was trying to think. Suddenly the queen bee's eyes brightened.

"We could listen to the radio!" She exclaimed, hopping off of the bed.

Veronica watched as Heather powered her radio on. The tall girl switched it to her favorite station and turned it up.

Heather stood, humming along with the radio. Veronica sat, raising an eyebrow as Heather started to dance.

"You don't like Madonna?" The blonde girl asked.

"Not really, no," Veronica replied, shaking her head.

"Madonna's an icon!" Heather exclaimed.

"She's overrated," The brunette shrugged.

Heather rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. She glanced back at the radio, then at Veronica.

"You know what we're missing?"

"What?" Veronica asked.

"A song. We need a song," The robed girl said.

"As long as it's not by Madonna, sure," Veronica snickered.

"Very funny. How about this; whatever song that comes on next is our song," Heather suggested.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I don't want any Michael Jackson. You've been hit by, you've been hit by, a smooth criminal," Veronica sang.