Chapter 4

Sean's Pov

  We are currently walking to wherever Shayla is dragging us. I don't know what Shayla is thinking but I know she is only doing this because she wants to help us all. Skye has been a little rough on us and we all need a break. I have no idea what they are planning but I hope that it won't turn into a disaster.  She tries to make breakfast for my parents once and caught the kitchen on fire.  She is banned to even use the microwave without someone around now.
" Okay,  we're here " yelled Shayla stopping in front of some park.
" We all agreed to come on a fun day but what exactly are we going to do here " Noah asked her.
" Well since this park is a little far out of the towns, no one comes here so I thought that we could spend our fun day here " she responded.
" I think it's a great idea " said Skye and hugged Shayla. " We all needed a break and Shayla found somewhere that no one will bother us so we can just relax and just be together." They opened their arms for the rest of us to join the hug. Of course I was since that is my girlfriend and my little sister. I'm glad they get along. We all let go after a few seconds.
" Let's get this relaxing day started " said Ben putting his bag down on the ground.  We all ran to the park and just acted like little kids. Even Danielle let loose cause she never acts like this.  It was funny seeing all my friends running around acting like maniacs. This has already been a good day and we still have hours till sunset. Let's enjoy it while it lasts.