Chapter 20

Skye called the woman and she showed up a few minutes later.
" Did you change your mind about doing the show " she asks Skye.
" No but I'm willing to tell you the truth about what happened between Ethan and I " I say and she smirks.
" Okay roll the cameras " she says and they start filming.
" Okay so you heard what Ethan had to say now we are hearing from Shayla about what really happened. He claimed you two drifted apart but I have a feeling that that wasn't the case " she says.
" No it wasn't, we didn't drift apart, he cheated on me. When Grayson and Aiden showed up, I went to my room to avoid them and Ethan had left his phone in there. It went off and I saw that some girl named Amanda was texting him. I unlocked his phone and the conversation said that he had been cheating on me for 10 months, he no longer had feelings for me, he was only with me because of our brothers being best friends, and that he was going to break up with me that weekend. When everyone found out about what happened, Widen and Grayson were very supportive which was kind of a surprise to me. Grayson and I just got closer and we ended up dating. The feelings I had for Ethan are nothing compared to what I have with Grayson. Have fun with him Amanda because he obviously was willing to risk everything to be with you." I finish the interview and go up to my room with Grayson behind me.
" That was amazing " Gray said hugging me.
" Thank you, I just couldn't handle people thinking he was a sweet and perfect guy."
" Well now they know the truth and want to help me prank Ethan " he asks smirking.
" Well let me think about it, of course so what you thinking."