Chapter 19

" What are you doing here " Noah says as a lady comes out of the van holding a clipboard.
" I'm here to talk to Skye, not you Noah " she says then walks inside. " Stay here please " Noah says before running inside as Grayson and Ethan walk up to me.
" What's going on and what's with the van " Gray asks.
" I have no idea but I do k ow that everyone was on this show for a while but Skye refused to keep filming after something happened."
" Want to see that they're saying " Ethan says smirking. We all run inside and hide behind the wall while listening to them.
" No, I'm not doing your show now leave " Skye yells at the woman.
" Our views have never been as high as when we had you Skye " the woman explains.
" She says she isn't doing the show, you guys got shut down for a reason " Sean says.
" Is there any way we could convince you to come back to the show " she asks them.
" Okay you know what " Danielle says stepping up " I know why you want Skye back, having Skye sans more money for you but none of us want you around. When you we're filming, only drama happens and we just had to deal with that so you can get out " she finishes. Me being the clumsy person I am, I stumbled a little causing everyone to look at me.
" Who is this " the woman says.
" That is my little sister and she has nothing to do with this " Sean says as he steps in from of me. Grayson and Ethan step out, gaining the womans attention.
" You have the dolan twins here too " she says as Grayson holds my hand " and is dating your sister " she says looking at Sean.
" Wasn't she dating your brother for some time, Ben " she says and everyone gives her horrible looks.
" Don't mention that and get out " Sean says.
" I can make you guys rich, well the dolans can do that on their own but I could help the rest of you " she says and I could tell everyone was getting annoyed.
I was also getting tired of this so I stepped out form behind Sean " okay so it's obvious that you aren't wanted here and you aren't signing anyone so you can leave. We aren't your little puppets that you can pull out at any time to get you money. You coming in here and trying to trick us isn't working so take your little camera crew and get out."
She looks around at everyone before walking out of the lodge and driving away.
" That lady has serious problems " Noah says.
" Um guys, we have a slight problem " Kaylee says holding her phone up and showing us something.
" My Amazing Life: Ben's little brother Ethan explains what goes on in the lodge " Ben read out loud.
" You have got to be kidding me " Sean says as Kaylee puts her phone back in her pocket.
" I'll be right back, Km gonna go kill my brother " Ben says as he walks out of the lodge. I see Kaylee take her phone out and put her headphones on as everyone else discusses about the situation.
" We might have a slight problem " Kaylee says as she unplugs the headphones and hits play.
" So,  I heard that you we're dating Sean's little sister for some time, is that true " I hear the woman say on the video.
" Yes I was for two years but we just grew apart " He says and the woman nods her head.
" That is not what happened " Gray days as he watches over my shoulder.
" You know what, call that lady because I'm telling the viewers the truth about what happened " I say and Skye pulls out her phone while holding a card in the other.