Chapter 9

I woke up to the bright sun shining through my window. There was a knock on my door followed by someone saying " may I enter."
" Sure " I say grabbing my phone from my bedside table. The door opens and Noah walks in.
" I need you help with a very important job " he says with a goofy smile.
" What is the job " I asked curious of what I would be doing.
" We have to go adoin the North Star property making sure that the place is clean and nothing messed up or something, that's what Skye told me " he said while laying on the edge of my bed.
" I would ask how are you doing but everyone has probably asked that and I know the answer is not good " he says while I play with his hair.
" Well you are correct so thank you " I say then pull one of his curls.
" Ow okay, how about we get started you get ready and I will meet you in the lobby. I nod my head and he walks out. I quickly get ready and grab my phone before heading downstairs. I see Grayson and Aiden arguing about something. All I heard was Grayson say " what do you mean he is coming today " before Noah comes over to me.
" Ready to go " he asks. I nod. My head and we walk out of the lodge. We get to the front of the lodge and I see Grayson.
" Isn't that Grayson " Noah asked.
" Yeah but we just saw him in the lobby " I say and he turns to us.
" Hey have you guys seen my brother, looks just like me " Grayson says but I notice his hair is different.
" Um you mean Aiden, you were just talking to him and how did you change your hair when we saw you like two minutes ago " said Noah.
" Oh no I'm not Grayson, no I'm his twin brother, Ethan " he said putting his hand out. I just stand there not sire what to do so Noah shakes his hand.
" What the heck are you doing here Ethan, I thought you were on the other side of the country " Grayson said extremely confused.
" Well I came back and I missed you bro and you didn't call me yesterday and I got worried " Ethan said as he hugged Grayson. I cleared my throat and Grayson looked at me nervously.