Chapter 24

" Promise me that you will never cheat or ever hurt me " I say. " I would never think about hurting you " he says then kisses me again. " Okay that's enough, that's still my sister " Sean says as he walks up to us. " I'm glad everything is all good between you two but Skye has to talk to us about something " we follow him inside and everyone is already waiting. " Well some of you may remember me mentioning a concert during the summer and that concert will be happening on the same day Shayla is suppose to leave so how about after the concert, we throw a little party for Shayla " she explains. " Yeah " everyone says. " So we still have about three weeks to plan a concert and a party, are you guys sure about that " I ask. " Yeah, we got it handled sis " Sean says. " Okay then let's do it and please get the permits this time " I say. Last time they had a concert here, Danielle's mom tried to shut it down since we didn't have the permits but really they were just trying to get the lodge. " We will, Ben has that covered " Noah says. " We should get them next week " Ben says then people walk in. " Alright people, we still have jobs so let's get to work " Kaylee says then everyone goes off to do their own thing. " So are you two okay " Ethan asks Gray and I. " Yeah we're okay " I say smiling as Gray intertwines our hands. " Thanks to me " Aiden says. " Yeah, thanks bro, how did you get Shayla to listen to you though " Gray asks. " I didn't give her a choice, I dragged her to the survalence room and had her watch what the camera recorded, the rest was on you, I was outside and saw the whole thing. I walked in and everyone was trying to get you out of you room and then I remember this place has cameras in a lot of places. I found to footage from what happened then dragged Shayla to the room and had her watch it. When she saw what really happened, she ran off to find you and then happy ending ." " Now we know which is the better brother " Ethan jokes. " Why go through so much trouble to help us though " I ask Aiden. " Because I was a complete jerk to you when you were in ninth grade and I want to make up for it " he says. " Well I have forgiven you, if you didn't help, I would be in my room eating ice cream while watching netflix." " You do that everyday " Gray says. " Good point but I would not be happy while doing it, I always smile while eating Ice cream, who wouldn't, it's ice cream " I say. They all laugh then I start to walk away. " Where are you going " Gray asks as I walk away from them. " To the kitchen for Ice cream then to my room for netflix " I say. I could hear them laughing as I was walking up the stairs. I go to my room and put on the vampire diaries. I fell asleep in the middle of a episode since it was already late.