Chapter 26

" Wake up " someone sceamed in my ear. I scream and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor. I stand up and see Aiden and Ethan trying not to laugh at me. " This better be good " I say, glaring at them. " It's Grayson, he's all sad and he won't talk to any of us but hr will probably trust you " Ethan says as Aiden gives me a pleading look. " Fine, let me get changed and I'll go talk to him, where is he " I ask them. " Sitting on the bench in front of the north star " Aiden says as they both walk out of my room, closing the door behind them. " Of course he is " I think to myself as I walk to the closet. After I finished getting ready, I grab my phone and walk downstairs. Ethan points at the door, signaling me to go talk to Grayson and I walk outside. He was deep in thought so he didn't hear or see me. " Gray " I say, startling him and interupting his thoughts. He doesn't say anything, he just hugs me. " What's wrong Gray, we're worried about you " I say to him as he pulls away from me. " It's my dad, I won't let him hurt my family " he says. I could see his eyes start to water. " Gray, you don't have to worry, if anything were to happen, you have all of us to help you, Ethan, and Aiden. Your mother can protect herself plus didn't she go visit a relative " I say. " Yeah she did and you're right, there are ten of us so if he tried anything, he wouldn't get far but if he tried to touch Ethan, I will knock him out " Gray says. " Are you okay now " I ask. " Yeah I am, thanks Shayla " he says, smiling. He pulls me into a hug and we stay there for a few minutes. " I love you " I accidently blurt out. " What " he aks as he pulls away from me. " Um... nothing " I say, getting up and I was about to walk away when Gray grabbed my wrist. " Shayla, what did you say " he asked again as he turned me around. I look down at the ground " I said I love you " I say, not taking my eyes off of the ground. Grayson lifts my head up and he had the biggest smile on his face. " I love you too " he says before he kissed me. We pull away and I heard people cheering. I look to my left and see Danielle and Skye standing at the door. They quickly run inside after we see them. " Well how cute but it's going to be hard to be in the relationship when Grayson is on the other side of the country " someone says. I turn around and I see Gray's father.