Chapter 15

" Of course I'll be in your video " I say and the boys pull me into a tight hug. 
" Okay so now we go onto social media and say that we are back so people know to expect a video soon " said Ethan pulling out his phone and typing stuff.
" What is the video going to be about though " I ask and they both look at each other with the same expression.
" You thinking what I'm thinking " Grayson asked.
" Oh yes " said Ethan smirking.
" Never have I ever " they said at the same time.
" Okay so we are doing a never have I ever " I say and they both nod their heads.
" Okay and these better not be some weird questions " I say and they just smirk.
" No we're just playing, they won't be bad since we can't even cuss on the channel plus do you remember when we had to read those dirty comments " Grayson said and Ethan pretends to gag.
" I remember, people still comment things like that, especially on that video" Ethan says putting his phone back in his pocket " okay, I still have a camera, it's in my stuff upstairs, I'll go get it." Ethan ran upstairs and Grayson turned to me. " Thank you for doing this " he said hugging me.
" Of course, it obviously means a lot to you and it seems like fun, I just hope no one hates on me or you guys."
" Our fans wouldn't give you hate " Gray  reasures me. Ethan came running back and was out of breath " I got the camera " he said panting while holding up the camera.
" Bro, you could have walked, we have five days till Tuesday so don't worry " Gray says as Ethan catches his breath.
" I know but I'm so happy to be filming again " Ethan says. We did the video in the lobby and it was short.

(A/n pretend that it's shayla instead of their sister)
" That was fun " Ethan says as he turns off the camera.
" I can't believe you said deal with it to mom " Gray said laughing.
" Yeah, probably shouldn't have said that but oh well, it was said and it's going in the video " Ethan said.
" So Shayla, how was recording your first YouTube video " Grayson asks me.
" It was very fun now it's late so goodnight boys."
" Goodnight " I hear them say as I walk upstairs. I throw myself onto the bed and fall asleep instantly.