Chapter 21

I know it has been a while, I'm sorry I just have had a lot of stuff to do and stressed out but I'm back

Shayla's POV

Right now Grayson and I are talking about how we are going to prank Ethan by putting him in a net and tying him to a tree. Then, Gray is gonna come out in a clown costume with a handsaw and scare Ethan. I feel bad for Ethan since he is really scared of those clowns, I feel like Gray is gonna end up getting punched.
" Alright you ready " Gray asks as he places leaves on the net and hands me the camera I'm gonna use to 'take pictures' with.
" Yeah, Ethan is talking with Noah right now so let's go get him."
We walk into the lodge and see Noah walk off somewhere then Ethan pull out his phone.
" Alright, perfect timing " Gray says then walks in with me trailing behind.
" Hey E, want to take some cool shots in the leaves outside " Gray asks while I hold the camera up.
Ethan looks at us with suspicion for a second then agrees. We all walk to the back of the lodge and the boys lay on the pile of leaves that are covering the net. I take a few pictures of them, then gray by himself so Ethan don't suspect anything when we ask him to lay by himself there.
" Alright now Ethan's turn " I say as Gray stands up.
Ethan lays on the leaves and I'm trying my best not to laugh as a see Gray start to grab the end of the ropes.
" What's going on " Ethan asks as he hangs from the tree.
" Payback, you are gonna sleep out here all night " Gray says then grabs my hand as we walk back to the lodge. We can hear Ethan panicking behind us and something about him being afraid of the dark. I feel bad but he isn't gonna be out here all night.

We go up to my room so Gray can put the costume on while I change in the bathroom into black clothing so I can hide while watching the boys.
" Ready to go " Gray asks as I walk out of the bathroom.
" Yeah, go around the side and into the back of the lodge so he doesn't see you " I say since he has to go into the woods behind the lodge.
" Okay now let's go scare my brother " Gray says.
" I feel kinda bad for him."
" I'll buy him pizza later, he won't care if I get him pizza " Gray says then chuckles.
" Alright you ready to do this " Gray says then puts on the mask.
" Yeah go and be careful since there are branches and leaves so he could hear you."
He nods and walks off into the woods while I stand a few feet away fromthe tree but Ethan still can't see me.
" I need to pee " I hear him say and it takes all my will to not laugh.
I hear him start freaking out and then I see Grayson coming towards him while holding up the handsaw. I am actually a bit scared right now even though I know its a prank.
" Grayson don't even play Grayson, Grayson " I hear Ethan say then Gray walks away which causes Ethan to calm down a bit. Grayson comes running back and Ethan freaks out as Gray cuts the net down. Ethan instantly runs away as gray starts laughing and I walk to where Grayson is on the ground laughing. Ethan comes back and tackles Grayson while I just laugh at them.
" You were in on this " Ethan asks and I just nod my head since I was laughing too hard to say anything. By now my brother, Skye, and Aiden had came outside, probably from the yelling and laughing really loud.
" What's going on here " Sean asks us.
" Shayla and I pranked Ethan " Gray says while still laughing a bit.
" That explains the camera, net, and the fact that your in all black while Gray is in a clown costume " Sean says then they all walk back inside but I could tell that Aiden was laughing at his younger brothers.
" Alright I'm sorry E but it was funny you have to admit that " Gray says and Ethan starts laughing.
" Yeah it was and good job to both of you for using one of my worst fear against me, good job " Ethan says then walks away.
" Okay well that was our way of getting revenge on Ethan and thank you Shayla for helping me " Gray says to the camera but turns to me for that last part.
" Your welcome " I say and he smiles before turning back to the camera.
" Okay well we will see you next Tuesday, peace " Gray says then turns the camera off.
" Thank you for helping me, that was one of the most funniest pranks I have done " he says while hugging me.
" Your welcome now I am very tired so I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight " I say before pulling away from Gray.
" Goodnight " he says as I walk away.
I change into sweats and lay in bed. I quickly start to feel sleepy and eventually just fall into a deep sleep.

Finally a update, I know and I was thinking about adding their sister Camryn into this. What do you guys think?