Chapter 11

" Okay that was very weird " said Noah as we reached the back of the lodge.
" We just found out that Grayson had a twin brother, yeah this will be a interesting week " I say and Noah laughs.
" How is it going with Kaylee " I ask. I notice he had the biggest smile on his face when I said that.
" It's going great, when I'm with her, it just immediately brightens my mood. She could never do anything to upset me and I really love her more than anyone else " he explains while keeping his huge smile.
" Have you told her that you love her " I ask and see his smile go a little bit smaller but it was still there.
" No but I am today, I want to do it at the perfect time " he said.
" It's never the perfect moment but it will be when you say those three words to her, in fact let's go now " I say pulling him by the arm to the lodge.
" Shayla, what are you doing " he asks as he follows behind me. He actually doesn't have a choice since I'm pulling him by the arm.
" We are going to find Kaylee so you can tell her you love her." We reached the lodge and I see Kaylee behind the desk in the lobby looking bored. I push Noah in front of me which makes him stumble a little, making Kaylee laugh.
" You okay there Noah " she asks.
" Yeah I'm okay but there is something I really want to tell you " he says as she smiles at him.
" I want you to know that what I'm saying now, I mean it with all my heart. No one can make me feel as happy as you do. No matter what, you put a smile on my face. I can trust you with anything and no matter what I could never be upset with you, not even for a second and now I just want to say that, Kayls I love you." When he said that,she had a bigger smile than Noah, if that was possible.
" I love you Noah " she said and kissed him. I awkwardly stood there for a few seconds then cleared my throat which did nothing.
" Okay guys I get it, you're in love but keep it pg in pg in the lobby " I say and they pull apart. I look to the left and see Grayson and his brothers, they we're all crying.

(A/n thank you CeciliaDryan for always voting and commenting on my chapters.)