Chapter 23

After Ethan and Amanda left, we all went to the lounge and talked. We were all laughing because Noah was walking by and tripped, falling onto Ben's lap. He quickly jumped up and left then I heard the most high pitch scream in my life. A girl with dark brown hair and ocean blue eyes was looking at us. She ran over to us and hugged Grayson tightly. " Victoria what are you doing here " he asked her, confused as the girl hugged him. " Well I saw Shayla's interview then your video with her and figured out that you would be here, I missed you so much " she said very excited. " Not to sound rude but who the heck is this " Sean asked. " Oh I'm Victoria, Grayson and I use to have a thing but he ended up developing feelings for someone else but I never gave up hope on us " she explains. Everyone looked at me and Grayson had a nervous look. " Um Gray, can I talk to you outside quickly " she asks. He looks at me and I nod my head. They walk outside and everyone was still staring at me. " Oh please, I can tell you want to spy " Sean says. I shake my head " nope, I trust him and I'm going to be mature about this."  They nod their heads and look out the window behind me, their expressions showed it wasn't good. I turned around and saw the one thing that could hurt me. Grayson and Victoria kissing. I stood up and ran to my room, locking the door so the boys couldn't get in. They were banging on the door as I layed in my bed and cried. Why does this always happen to me, why do I always get cheated on. The boys gave up after five minutes and I layed there in silence. After another ten minutes passed, there was a soft knocking on my door. " It's Aiden, I need to show you something " he says. I walk over to the door and open it. Before I could say anything, i was being dragged by my arm downstairs. He brought me to the room where you control the security cameras. " Why did you bring me in here, I want to stay in my room all day " I say but I was cut off by him starting to play a video from one if the cameras. It was of Grayson and Victoria from earlier. I saw Victoria kiss Grayson but he pushes her off. He yelled at her then stormed off. He didn't cheat on me. " I feel like every time you have relationship problem, I have to come to the rescue " Aiden says. I quickly hug him then run outside and see Grayson on the bench where he asked me to be his girlfriend. He turns around and sees me. Before I could say anything, he pulls me into a tight hug. " I didn't kiss her " he says. " I know, Aiden showed me the camear footage, you pushed her off of you." He had a goofy smile on his face then kissed me. " Can Victoria leave now before I kill her " I say. " Don't worry, I already got rid of her " he says.