Chapter 16

I woke up to the sound of a knocking on my door. I try to ignore it bit they keep knocking.
" Okay dang, im coming and this better be important to wake me up." I open the door and get attacked by two people hugging me.
" 6.2 million views " the twins yell in my ear. ( This the views it had when I checked )
" On what " I say going back to my bed.
" On our video from last night, I edited it and uploaded it and we got 6.2 million views " Ethan says while Grayson had a huge smile.
" What's going on in here " Sean says walking in with Aiden behind him.
" Bro, we started our channel back up and posted a video with Shayla last night, it got 6.2 million views " Grayson explains while Aiden and Sean look confused.
" Told you we shouldn't have asked " Aiden says before walking out with sean behind him.
" Okay well I'm going to find Caitlyn and give you guys some alone time, bye " Ethan says walking out the door.
" Sorry about him " Gray says while sitting on the edge of the bed.
" It's fine and I'm glad that you guys did so good on your video."
" We did a good job, you were in the video too and my mom actually called because Ethan told her to deal with it " he says as I laugh.
" She also asked if we were together, she said it was obvious that there was something between us and when I told her we are together, she screamed into the phone " he says as I start laughing again.
" Are we going to have a productive day or just have a lazy day, hoping for the second choice."
" Well then let's have a lazy day and watch a movie " he says " but first, let's go rade the kitchen " he says while getting up from the bed.
" Let's go " I say and we both run down the stairs to the kitchen. We grab a bunch of stuff then run upstair while getting weird looks from Ethan and Sean. We put on shadowhunters and watch it all day. ( Recommend this show, I'm in love with this show).
We were on the last episode when Ethan walks in.
" Dad found me " he says and Gray goes to hug him.
" It's going to be okay Eth, don't worry, if we tell everyone they can help us protect you from him " Gray says then turns to me.
" Shayla, can you get everyone to the lobby please " he asks.
" Of course " I say and run downstairs into the lobby where everyone already was. Well that was easy.