Chapter 27

" What are you doing here " Gray said whith anger laced in his voice. Grayson stood in front of me so I texted Sean to get everyone out here and that the boy's dad was here. After a minute of us standing here with Grayson blocking me from his father's view, everyone ran out to where we were. " What are you doing here " Aiden asked. " Well I just wanted to have my boys back but clearly you guys are making this hard " he answers. " You aren't taking them anywhere, we know what you did to Ethan and you should be in jail for what you did " Sean says as Grayson backs up still blocking me from his father. " Oh really, I didn't know disiplining your child was against the law " their father said and I could see Ethan's jaw clench. " It's not but child abuse sure is " Grayson said and their father looked surprise. " Abuse, maybe I was a little rough on him but I never laid a hand on Ethan." At this point, it was obvious that Ethan had enough " Because I never gave you a chance, but you still threw beer bottles at me or anything you could find. It's not right for a child to fear his father. It's not right for a child to feel like nothing because his father blamed him for all their problems. It's not right that you made me turn against my family just to hurt me. I gave up everything because you didn't want to be alone. I didn't say anything but I always blamed you for what happened, never being home, causing fights with mom, almost put Grayson in the hospital, and the worst one was cheating on mom then her finding out and you slapping her when she confronted you about it. The only reason you didn't end up in jail or the hospital was because mom wouldn;t let us do anything, because she loved you. I'm not leaving my brothers or my friends and niether are Grayson and Aiden so you can go before we call the police and I think they would love to hear our family stories." " Your mother did a good job teaching you to maipulate someone. " there father said. " No I learned that from my father " Ethan says. Their father walks off and gets in his car, driving off. Before we could say anything, Ethan ran off and Gray went after him. " He's going to be fine, it's just our past wasn't easy for E and bringing it back up probably got to him " Aiden said before running off after his brothers. I feel a hand on my shoulder so i turn my head and see Sean standing next to me. " Im thankful for our family " I tell him. " Me too " he says, pulling me into a hug.